AMC: Wednesday, Feb 13

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the Jesse/Angie flashbacks! Their storyline was the highlight of today's episode.

Erica/Samuel were good. I'm glad AMC is paying attention to class differences even if there are no longer any lower class characters on the show. I loved the end when Samuel made his mysterious phone call.

The rest of the episode was a total snoozefest!

• Members

Zendull is one of the most annoying, insipid couples in all of soapdome. Not to mention the fact that they hog airtime like no other, both as a couple and as individuals. I can't wait for Zack to find out what that faithless, lying, slut did when she thought he was dead. :lol: Should be interesting to see what Zack thinks of her grief management techniques. Since Kendull has his balls in a jar, I expect he'll forgive her in a week or two. :rolleyes:

Angie and Jessie are the only things saving this show and I didn't even see them the first time around.

• Members

Thanks I needed that laugh :lol:;)

So if Kendall is a lying, faithless, slut what's that make Aidan? Let me guess: *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

LMAO you crack me given that one of the biggest whores & airtime hogs in daytime is in your avatar, and this coming from someone who likes Carly

HATE IT, KWAK has no purpose in this storyline <_<

• Members

except to provide support as a female friend to Angie who has none. Krystal served her purpose as she was teh sounding board to get Angie to talk about her story to Jessie complete with flashbacks. The writers wrote that scene pretty good and Krystal was a good choice. Krystal is not a big part of the storyline and pretty much very supporting

• Members

Ryan you rock :D:wub:

Anyways, WHY is Krusty a part of the J&A story? Just ugh :angry:

Why KWAK? Angie could be friends with any number of people, Erica being one. It doesn't even have to be a female friend. Tad's her friend, Jackson could be.

Any one of those people make more sense than KWAK to me.

• Members

and why would Erica or Jack be a better choice? Explain that one. Erica has her own thing with hte Senator and her company going on. She's lead in her own story...she doesnt need to be supporting to someone elses. She's kind of preoccupied there. Jack is free but he's not that close to Tad. Krystal is Tad's wife. It makes sense that she would be interested in his friends. She related to Angie as a mother who's been in her position. She never knew or met Angie so as a newbie, it makes perfect sense that she would be the one used to inquire about her and her life with Jessie and for Angie to give her the backstory. Jack wasnt involved but he was in town towards the latter part sof Angie's run and knew her. A new character was best served for what little Krystal's role has been so far. Again she's Tad's wife. It would be odd if she had nothing to do with any of this at all

Archived