AMC: Monday Discussion (02/04)

• Members

I was bored by most of today's show. I hate when they do single setting episodes. No feel of balance or anything and thank goodness that mircale cure worked so we can begin to move on. I was beginning to wonder if this was going to be CRASH Part II, especially since you know who is back credited as sole writers. Ok now that I've finished my rant, let me talk about what I did like.

Angie and Debbi Morgan continue to make this show watchable, for me at least. When her and Tad were talking again today and Angie told Tad about how she asks for Jesse's guidance and then broke down in his arms. Emmy reel stuff. I loved it.

I enjoyed Zach and Annie talking. I loved there last summer and in the fall they used to sometimes have one on one friendly discussions and I missed that because I think Melissa and Thorsten share a great rapport with one another. I am interested to see this Ryan amnesia thing play out....

And finally, at the end in the parking garage when Tad and Jesse finally did comes face to face, what a way to end the episode.... thank goodness. It feels as though finally the Jesse/Angie stuff will be separated from the Greenlee business.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA...today was kind of boring, a lot of retread over the past two weeks. However, I am happy that the medical mystery is over.

Now...Tad and Jesse at the end gave me goosebumps, especially when Jesse called him Thaddeus.

Ryan...something about his amnesia storyline bugs me and I think it has to do with Ryan and his attitude towards Annie.

• Members

BE&JHB are back... so we can expect those type of episodes all the time. 21 out of 22 episodes this month will probably be like that. That's why AMC just can't get better. Can them already... I'd pay to see AMC deliver interesting stories. I don't want to see the returning characters with ruined storylines.

• Members

Blazing Ryan

He just comes a blazing towards Kendall and proclaims that he loves her! And you better believe he came equipped with those bug eyes and about ready to pontificate to her about him being her greatest love and so much more. But at least Ryan did remember to mention Leo on today's show since they seem to barely recall any of those fond memories with the former French dude. But take it to Ryan to just now think that, because he does not recall Annie, he is going to shrug her off. Hmm what happened to that Ryan who professes he loves everyone and wishes to help them out? Well it appears as if he is not helping Annie out by trying to get rid of her faster than a Dynamite Kiddo bullet. He does have that time, though, to profess to Greenlee that she will make it and has a lot of people in that hospital room who love her. What about Erica? Ahh Ryan's amnesia catches on some more! Erica and Greenlee never liked each other...at best, they tolerated one another when she married the good ole Jackson. Ryan is now forgetting a lot of his life but make no mistake about it he is forgetting some common attributes of friendships in HIGH HO Valley. But this could also be chalked up to pure stupidity on his part and nothing related to the amnesia. I just wonder what the moron is going to think of next....that he and Greenlee shared this love that is greater than Luke/Laura and one full of Dynamite Kiddo adventures with his precious sidekick, the Green Butterfly? You know they are headed towards him remembering the "Great love" he shared with Greenlee. Well slap my fanny and call me Manny! I could have sworn that they were not the greatest supercouple ever on AMC but now they are making me doubt myself. They each have their little superpowers. Ryan uses those bug eyes to suck people into submission and the Green Butterfly manages to whip out her Fart perfume and just sprinkle it in the air and that makes sure her enemies fall flat on their face and get squished into an orgasmic pinata shaped pancake. This is just another great quest for Ryan to embark on to recall all those fond memories of his that have gone to the trash. But Ryan can always be in the garbage since that way he would feel right at home. Oscar The Grouch is calling for you Super Ryan! So go get him you lousy flaming little gargantuan piggy ramus!

Archived