AMC: Monday (1/21) Discussion

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay they mentioned Jacob! I thought they were going to ignore the fact taht Angie has a husband. Im guessing he's going to be killed off screen. Probably get into a car accident while in Europe. Also like the Cassandra mention. I see her coming for a triangle with Dre and Colby. One thing that got to me is that they keep calling her Dr. Hubbard. It should be Dr. Foster. If they are going to acknowledge Jacob, then they should be calling her by her married name. It makes no sense why she would go back to Hubbard when she and Jacob are still together

LOL...Ryan and Annie do seem to have ALOT of sex

I noticed that ABC has a tagline at the bottom of teh screen saying that Angie is back and Jesse returns Jan 25th. Of course they say Angie is back AFTER she already returns instead of putting this ad the days leading up to her return. But tehy wasted all that on Greenlee so I shouldnt have expected much.

Oh sh-t is Kendall serious? Now she thinks Zach and Greenlee slept together? WTF? So much for that VERY short-lived Kenlee reunion

What Maria mention? I missed it

• Members

Wasn't it established Angie is once again single? So it makes sense she'd drop the Foster.

Davetta Sherwood for the role of Cassandra!!!!

Angie was on the phone with Julia. Tad told Angie she'd like her and that she was Maria's sister. Angie said who's Maria? And Tad says come on you know Maria and then he said either he's getting forgetful or she really has been gone a long time.

• Members

WORD Cheap, they should have had that onscreen for the past week, instead of "Real Greenlee returns" and while Sabine was still airing, ugh

Yep, don't ya love the character regression of Kendall that continues all to prop the bidget? Good, I'm glad, there NEVER should have been ANY type of "Kenlee" reunion, ever <_<

• Members

It was a great episode. Love Debbi Morgan, and Tad and Angie were great. I think Dre and Colby have lots of potential and Dre is hot.

Zach ands Greenlee are great together; Thorston and Rebecca have way more chemistry that Rebecca had with Cameron, and Alicia has with Thorston. Zenlee and Rendall here we come!!! haha

• Members
Tacky & Clueless ABC, but we shouldnt expect anything less

it makes no sense. We've spent the past 2-3 weeks watching Kendall bend over backwards trying to make things up to her very best friend and forgave her for kidnapping Spike. They were just celebrating their friendship and putting the past behind them only to have this scene a week later with Kendall talking petty and spiteful about her. Again WTF? Why go through all that crap with Kendall trying to be her friend again if only to do this? Guess they are going to try and make Kendall the bitch once again, for hurting Greens, this time for sleeping with her boyfriend. This will jsutify Greenlee attacking Kendall whenever she finds out

Archived