GH: Week of jan 21st!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the promo as a GH Fan

I'm finally trying to be positive to see where they are going with not only Scrubs. But the characters "individually"

I understand where they are going with his issue of not wanting to be a parent, never had a problem with that...My issue has always been the pimping of their "IT" girl Leyla on the back of this Robin fan and scribing Robin to kiss her ring...I understand all won't be sweetness and light but I think having HIV is enough angst...Leyla wasn't needed for me....

As for GH I like the scribing right now, yes they have some work to do but overall, I'm digging it big time...as a literacy person

I interpret this whole deal as "Longing" being a running theme throughout the storylines, eg

It is to evoke their sense of longing...I'm reading a book and the scribing is doing the same thing so it occurred to me...Jason' theme is longing for a family he feels he can't have, Sonny' re: Kate and recapturing their past, Patrick' re: Robin, Jax re: having a child, Luke re: failing health, Ric' longing to re-evaluate his life in so much he goes to Martha' Vineyard...Nik' re: to be w/Emily and addressing a life without her that will jeopardize his health.

I'm trying to pinpoints Lucky's :rolleyes: something re: Cameron/Jake/Sam haven't come up with a good one yet

some of the females too eg Sam longing for acceptance despite the things she' done, Robin' a child etc...

I'm liking it and its good scribing and works for me (dramatically speaking) in that it brings a cohesion in the slines

they had me on the edge of my seat when Jason kept being interrupted today trying to see Elizabeth also wondering if Kate would accept Sonny' proposal...like seeing Regina finally but where is my Dr. FeelGood (Andy Archer)?

my adrenalin just kept pumping up/down...I thought today was well scribed and very well acted. I am really enjoying Kelly/Robin scenes and them focusing on the GNO friendships. and seeing Dr. Heart Throbs abs is never a bad day for me...I really like the Drake/Julian friendship (also Alexis/Diane) ...this is what has been long overdue "friendships being focused on"

and where the sam hill is is Dr. Elaine Winters?

2034386430101759456S500x500Q85.jpg

Thank you April....

• Members

Robin's pregnant which Im assuming means Patrick didnt use a condom. WTF is wrong with the both of them? Arent tehy concerned about the fact that she has HIV? How irresponsible can GH be ith this issue

Scratch that, they mentioned the Quartermaine defective condoms which is LAME since that was a plotpoint used back in 2006. I highly doubt Patrick would still have condoms he purchased back then, the way he's been sleeping around

• Members

so am I the only one disgusted by Patrick and how sleazy he is to have sex? This is supposed to make him a romantic lead? The guy is a jerk and a male slut. And people talk about Sonny. His talk with Leo made me sick today and I actually felt bad for Robin hearing that stuff

• Members

also - so wow cooper is the one jerry has been talking too on the phone? that one did kinda surprise me.

i lvoed the convo between patrick & dr j. glad to see they did adress the face that patrick knew the condom broke, and that he got tested, and that he isnt telling robin (obvs because he doesnt want to load anyuthing else onto her). i also love that robin isnt telling patrick hes the dad, as she doesnt want to throw this on him.

as for patrick/leyla... ugh. can this be done now? can she go away?

skate was borring. am i supsoed to think sonny telling kate to marry him or else was romantic? or feel for him when the place was being all tore up?

Archived