ATWT Friday December 14

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No Nuke, Katie or Brad today.

Small vent: Why was Wally Kurd(sp) hired?? I'd rather see him appear as Ned 3 times a year on GH than to see him be the side man for a DUMMY. What a waste of talent. He and the actress playing Kit have ZERO chemistry so why not pair him with Carly or even Bonnie. The actor playing Coleman on GH would be perfect for Kit and since he's also only on 3 times a year why not make him an offer.

Sorry CarJack fans but I REALLY don't want these two back together. When is Carly going to get herself a lawyer??? Enough already Jack!!! I'm just so tired of the way she is being written. Enough already

• Members

Even with Craig kicking butt and taking names, I was bored.

Wally Kurth is being asked to do the unthinkable: make Sam watchable. Every time Parker dissed him, I thought Mick Hazen was out of character!

Parker is getting to be unmanageable, using JJ to do his dirty work. Will he have no friends of his own if Parker blackmails him out of a social life? :rolleyes:

Now that every cent of Carly's money is tied up in Metro, something in her life needs to go well. Since she first came to Oakdale, she has had a string of problems because she isn't honest, can't keep a man, and never has her own income. If this bar doesn't relieve one of those issues for a long time, she will truly be more of a hazard to herself than I thought possible.

• Members

I'm going to trust Wally was hired because there's more to Sam than being a bad ventriloquist. I'm torn about bringing in "hired guns" for short term roles...I get kind of sick of the mags hyping the hiring, but I can appreciate TIIC not handing an important role to a green newbie.

Not a lot to say about the show today...Will got about five seconds to acknowledge his pain over recent events, and the Aaron/Ali hookup seemed to come out of the clear blue sky.

I really cringe at Craig and Ro's unholy alliance. Meg's cheerful domesticity is Stepfordian. And from the previews I see the soarsing...flat stomach last week, loose shirt this week, noticable baby bump next week. :rolleyes:

I'm not even sure what the point of the Carjack scenes were, unless it was just to show Jack's not above pulling stunts, even if they are within the law, they're not above-board.

• Members

There probably is more to Sam, but what we're given as his initial introduction is just too strange for things to get more bizarre. I keep expecting him or Cowboy Jack to do a 360 head turn like Linda Blair. Henry is kooky too, but he didn't last for 7 years because of a puppet.

Craig and Rosanna are SO stupid it's pitiful. She actually voiced her concern to Paul that he might go running off to see Meg, knowing that it WILL happen eventually. I just don't understand how Paul and Meg could be the great loves that they must have at all costs!

• Members

I for one am sick to death of Parker!! He's like a mini jerk i mean jack! Enough already out of those two. It's awful to see Parker talk to his mother the way he does especially after they all thought she was dying for petes sake. They make it out like she knew for months and months!!

• Members

One month or 3, does it really matter? She didn't treat the misdiagnosis as a miracle to buy her more time with the kids. It was a tool in the plot to snag Jack. As for Parker, he seems to have developed a blend of Jack's self righteousness and Carly's penchant for manipulation. Is there anything he inherited from Hal?

Archived