ATWT Thursday December 13

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know who should have the "whup a ss" can opened on them first--- Parker or Jacka ss. Parker is the most likely subject--- boy is this kid plucking my last nerve. I really wanted to reach through my tv today when he made that statement to Carly about "his dad". How long has he been adopted-- 5 seconds. Geeze. Jack on the other hand needs a can of extra strength whup-a ss for enabling Parker in the first place.

• Members

Ugh...it's like the chicken/egg debate. Would Carly lie, if she wasn't continually afraid of Jack's reaction? I mean, would anyone but Jack really think Carly would "invite" her friends to go to a bazaar with her kids, when she gets so little time with them in the first place?

I don't mind Parker calling Jack dad...Jack's been in his life so long, the adoption was a mere formality. What I don't like is the "let's hurt Mom" attitude they both seem to cultivate in each other.

Rosanna's really not good at hiding things, if Craig found that tape in a random search of her HUGE mansion.

*snicker* Katie's so friggin' into Brad. Since this is a "secret" project, at least we won't have to deal with more public sex 'bouts for the girl...she seems content to keep it to her hotel room. Which works out well, since Emma's gets more traffic than O'Hare.

• Members

Sam had better serve a purpose one way or another, and quickly. Wally Kurth's agent must be a real shyster to get him a gig shoving his hand up a puppet's rump. And how shrewd of ATWT, to never film him and the dummy in the same shot so that we know for sure he has NO skills as a ventriloquist. :rolleyes:

How is it that a day at Memorial goes by without a mention of Bob fighting for his life?

Archived