Days - Tuesday

• Members

Oops - I mean Monday.

I can't believe there has been no discussion for Tuesday! Of course, it wasn't a great show to discuss but here are my thoughts anyway. Please don't go back to Max and Stephanie! From the posts I read, none of us want TPTB to go back there. I will be glad when the rape story is wrapped up which I think will happen soon. EJamicus triangle was not to my liking either but to each his own. What I did like about the episode was…hum, not much I guess!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Belle and Phillip had sex just after John's funeral - she was feeling lost I guess and he was handy! Most of us think that Belle always wants what she can't have - when married to Phillip, she wanted Shawn and now the tables are turned and she seems to want Phillip. I think she just likes all the things he can give her and Shawn can't afford. Since when has Belle been destitute? She has always had money too. Yes, Hope found out just after they had done the deed. She hasn't told Shawn because she doesn't want him hurt, but she has told Kayla, Bo and Marlena so it is just a matter of time til Shawn knows too and the s*** hits the fan.

Archived