OLTL Discussion: Week of December 3rd

• Members
Welcome_to_Llanview.jpg
Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of December 3rd, 2007. It looks to be another great in Llanview, as Viki returns to town. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place. So let the discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live begin...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Updated Opening line-up

Todd

Blair (double shot)

OLTL Flash

Starr

Cole

Markko

Langston

New OLTL Flash (it's kinda cool)

Marcie

OLTL Flash

Rex

Natalie (her double shot is back)

Miles

John

OLTL Flash

Talia (double shot)

OLTL Flash

Antonio (double shot)

Christian (double shot)

Sarah (double shot)

Bo

OLTL Flash

Viki

• Administrator

I agree. Dorian's now involved in this Jared storyline, and David's now involved in the Marcie storyline. Ron's doing a good job at mixing characters in different storylines.

I thought NuMichael was a pretty decent actor.

• Members

A new opening! Awesome! Where'd you hear that from?

...Are you sure the shots they were shooting weren't only for the new bumpers that debuted Friday? (which look great by the way) However, it doesn't make sense that the other soaps don't have any new bumpers, usually ABC debuts new stuff on the same day. It also doesn't make sense that OLTL updated the opening today, if one was going to premiere soon, then why fully update the old one? I guess they could make those bumpers into an opening, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Speaking of the updated opening, I'm glad that Todd, Blair and Starr start off this version again. I like the new "OLTL flash" too, but to me it doesn't flow or look good with the rest of the flashes. The new shots don't look so great with the rest of them either, they are noticibly different in quality than the original ones.

Jumping to yet another topic...what does everybody think of NuMichael? IMO, he's going to take some getting used to.

• Members

The soapyness of it is so satisfying. Who else but Dorian would be peeking through keyholes and eavesdropping? The interconnections are begging for a more character driven product. Loving the potential but it's not quite there yet, though I am enjoying the ride.

I liked the more subdued, calmer, more introspective Michael. Chris Stack's less hyper approach is what the character needed.

• Members

New music too, I hope (or just a less cheesey version of the same theme). And I miss all those Llanview neighbourhood shots. Llanview itself should be almost as much a character as any other human counterpart.

Archived