DAYS: Shelley Henning was amazing Today

• Members

wow, my first post in 4 days. I haven't been around lately because Message boards are getting boring. I will only come and chat days when something good happens.

For the short period of time, she was on. She just rocked today as Stephanie when she tells Kayla that she could be pregnant and possibility of an STD. I hate that Stephanie is blaming herself for that night, those flashbacks indicate she was raped. I am pretty sure ford decker raped her.

Shelley has been doing an amazing job showing the facial expression for the flashbacks. She just been rocking Stephanie lately, if Hogan Sheffer explores an STD story for her character, i have 100% faith that she would rock that story too.

I love Shelley, she is such a wonderful beautiful actress. She and Mary Beth just rocked todays episode in so many ways. They have such great mother/daughter chemistry.

Days has two of the young and brightest actress with Shelley Henning and of course the beautiful and wonderful Rachel Melvin and of course we got the talented and great James Scott. I Like to know when Stephanie is going to tell Kayla that she was raped because i would like to see some history come into play and that i mean having kayla confess to steve that she was raped. I would hate to be ford decker because well u know what Steve did to Jack, i would hate to see how Steve would be when he finds out his little sweetness was attacked. Ford better know some good moves lol.

Bravo to Shelley and Mary Beth today but it would have been better if we seen Chelsea in scenes with them. We need more Chelsea especially with Stephanie.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is not unlike other victims of this crime, who feel that somehow it's their fault or that they put themselves into a dangerous situation so they deserved it. So in that aspect, this is realistic. She also may be thinking that it's her word against Ford's and she may not be able to prove that he raped her. She's really confused. I also think that Ford's case should be heard in court, not at the school and the dean should be left out of it. It's clear that Ford's dad has the dean in his pocket. Spoiled rich kid who thinks he can do what he wants and daddy will buy him out of trouble... I hate him already.

• Members

You mean Kayla confessing to Stephanie, right? Because Steve already knows about Kayla being raped by Jack. Still it could be a good scene and since Kayla is a rape victim, she may realize what has happened to Stephanie without Stephanie even having to say a word.

Steve would seriously hurt Ford Decker, no question!

• Members

that what a ment, Kayla confessing to Stephanie that her uncle Jack raped her. Shelley and Mary beth would rock those scenes. Just imagine what Steve would do to Ford Decker if he ever found out that He raped his little sweetness. U saw what he did to jack, i think he through him over a ledge of a roof i believe and that his own brother.

If he did that to jack after he raped his sweetness just imagine what he would do to Ford for what he did to his LITTLE sweetness

Archived