GH: Natalia Livingston

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did I say I love her?

I mean what exactly is this thread about? Just another excuse to hate on someone you'll never meet, know absolutely nothing about, yet for some reason seem to hate or at the very least not respect. Just because they won an award...

PS I hate Sam...not the actor. I might make fun of Sam but KM on the other hand seems like a decent person. And shes an attractive woman at that. However the character she portrays is a horrible excuse for a human being and I'm not going to change my opinion on that. Despite that however KM is good at being bad. She did an excellent job on Port Charles as Livie (if I remembered the correct spelling of her name).

In short the opening post is just a waste of space and energy. Again I ask what did Natalia do to you to earn such a random bashing thread? And unless I'm mistaken I haven't seen anyone around her claiming that her performance on Friday/Thursday was beyond amazing. She was good but not that good.

• Members

She was playing dead. All she had to do was lie there and get slobbered over by TC but that's beside the point.

I'm sure I'm extremely guilty of this very thing, but there is a point where we need to respect that other people have contrary views than our owns and if there is nothing barring them from expressing their views then don't begrudge them their right. We all say and do things that the next person might find a total waste.

• Members

Let's see....

Four years ago Miss Natalia joined the GH world and graced as with the shreiking and the horrible nails of death.She won an Emmy that she didn't deserve and anytime she showed up on my screen, until last Thursday and Friday was a waste of screen time. Her portrayal of Emily sucked. I am glad to see her go, the sooner the better.

the only death that made me happier was when Lily blew up

Archived