DAYS: Wednesday, Nov. 14

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

today was a great episode, omg i love love loved the EJAMI hospital Scenes. Just give James Scott an emmy because he totally deserves it. James Scott was fantastic today along with Allison Sweeney. I loved that we hardcore EJAMI fans got that tango dance. I loved it but i didnt love ej going into a sizzer. Kudos to james scott and allison sweeney.

i just fastworded anythng with Lucas and kate in it. I loved the payla scenes, did steve shoot ej or what. It looked like he did because he had a flashback to EJ's shooting.

The sorority scene was awesome today, omg i hope someone kill Ford Decker although Matthew Florida is doing a great job as sleezy Ford, we know that ford is going to get off and go back to raping women and i think Chelsea will be his next victim. OMG FEISTY Chelsea was back, i loved when ford said something about nick and chelsea charged after him saying SOB. I loved that chelsea stomped on his foot. I love this storyline, great acting, its actually being written fairly well. Now with Stephanie, those flashbacks are pretty obvious that she was raped by ford decker because the first one steph said, get off of me, stop it. Yep it was rape, the second flashback was disturbing. Shelley Henning, Rachel Melvin, Kristen Renton, Julie Pinson all did a great job today.

Ford is right, there is no proof that he did any thing to the girls, yea they saw on his webcam but is there a saved video of it, No. So ford is going to get away scott free. I cant wait till next week

great day with the sorority and EJAMI.

• Administrator

Pretty good episode today.

Lucas/Kate mentioned Franco Kelly and framing Sami.

EJ/Sami (even though I hate them as a "couple") had good scenes today. Sami telling EJ how she felt about him when he first came to town....flashbacks to the dance on the pier. Sami encouraging EJ to fight and live for their son.

• Members

Just as I've been realizing I can despise lucas more than I already do, I'm also realizing I can love and appreciate James Scott / EJ more than I already do. The writing is good, but JS is going above and beyond what the script calls for. His eyes, expressions and other non verbal cues are captivating and ripping my heart out. This man is seriously awesome, and if I disliked or was indifferent to the character, I know I would still be impressed. As is, my emotional investment in EJ is getting even stronger than before, and I'm mentally thanking JER for bringing him to Days.

Loved the hospital scenes; loved EJ and Sami; loved both of them flashing back to the tango, and Sami telling him she wasn't attracted to his legs back then and that he'd made her feel special. I've watched that dance so many times it's burned into my brain and the magic shines just as bright as it did when the episode aired. I loved the woman Sami was becoming that summer, and I seriously want to toss rotten tomatoes at Sheffer for trying so damned hard to destroy both Sami and EJ - as well as the romance that could/should have been. But despite him, AS and JS are still magnetic and amazing to watch.

Rumors are swirling around the net and some of them are making me frustrated, to put it mildly. JM's scenes today were strong and of high quality. His conversation with Sami, his anger because EJ made Sami leave, and then his reaction when EJ started convulsing were intriguing and gave us another glimpse into this very complex character. Days is very, very lucky to have JM on contract, and after +20 years I'm finally realizing that the main reason I've always adored the DiMeras is because of the actors. Thaao, Joseph and now James S are among the best of the best and bring so much to the table that, even when various writers have tried to destroy them or write them as one note villians, they still give stellar performances and enhance the show.

To be fair, I'll have to add Steve N to the best of the best male actors on the show list. I do love other characters and actors, but these four always seem to stand out when they're in any scene - and when they share scenes the results are brilliant. Ali is also at her best when she's paired with *any* of the DiMeras, and Sami has always felt more like a DiMera than a Brady. Putting her and EJ together, and having them eventually running the DiMera empire (and Salem itself) has so much potential, it would make an awesome prime time show.

The sorority scenes were good and so were those with Steve and Kayla. I enjoyed today's show more than yesterdays, but I'm close to having to make another run to the store to restock my tissue supply.

• Members

Sappy old me has just been riveted by James Scott's performances the past two days and he's made me care an awful lot. I think yesterday's is a better one for his Emmy reel but today was good too. Loved EJ telling Sami to go. Great contrast to Lucas always demanding Sami stay with him and tugging her down like an anchor. What is it they say? If you love something, set it free. Glad EJ learned that lesson and is showing more humility and humanity for this ordeal.

The Ford Decker crap is just annoying me at this point. I thought this was their big chance to get a do-over on the rape issue, but so far they are flubbing it in my book. Stephanie's flashbacks are creepy and sensationalistic. And even now there is no talk about pressing criminal charges against Ford? Everyone saw Morgan naked on Ford's webcam yet crack sleuths Jett and Billie don't think that's enough to contact REAL police or tell a state's attorney to see if they can get a warrant to search the guy's room for more drugs or tapes of girls he's been with? We're just stuck with a lame student disclipinary hearing? There's no talk of Morgan going to the clinic to get her blood tested to see what drug was in her system, no talk to Cordy about getting a pregnancy or STD test after she told them she was raped? UGHhhhhhhhhhhhh.

OK... now we know that Steve fired his gun. We also know that Kate did fire and Roman didn't. Now the question is who fired the third bullet. I'm thinking LadyInBlack is the one.

Too bad I couldn't enjoy their scenes completely though because I was aware of the HUGE FLUB of dialogue where Kayla talked about the vows that Steve and Kayla recited in St. Luke's. As far as I know Steve and Kayla NEVER married in that church. Didn't they get married on a boat? I'd think Mary Beth and Stephen would catch something like that even if the writers are too lazy or ignorant of the history to notice. Because the fans certainly get that.

I mean mentioning history is nice, but get it right. Also had issues with Lucas mentioning Franco and saying he'd regret that til the day he dies. That didn't wash with me. Given that he recanted his confession after Sami was revived and did everything possible to keep him killing Franco a secret from Sami so that he could keep her from getting custody of Will didn't really look like regret to me. Was this EVER actually addressed on the show or they only bringing it up to have a throwaway line to pimp their St. Lucas crap some more?

• Members

Steve and Kayla WERE married in that church.

They first married in a yacht wedding. It was terrific. However, that marriage was invalidated when Steve's first wife (unmentioned) Marina arrived in town. Steve had believed her dead.

Kayla was devastated that Steve had been married but had never mentioned it. Steve tried to hide it from her but wasn't successful. The lie caused them to be estranged for awhile.

They reconciled eventually and were to marry again, but the second marriage ceremony was interrupted before the "I do's" were said, when the police came to arrest Kayla for Marina's murder.

Of course, Kayla didn't do it. Marina was killed by her sister, Isabella. Isabella was actually trying to PROTECT Kayla. Marina was jealous of Kayla and wanted her eliminated so she could have Steve back. Isabella argued with Marina over it. There was a struggle. I think Marina fell and died. Isabella blocked it from her memory, which is why she didn't come forward immediately to exonerate Kayla.

Steve and Kayla's third wedding was in the garden of the church where they were today. So Kayla was speaking accurately.

• Members

I understand why the police aren't involved. There is no proof that Ford drugged Morgan. Anyone at the party could have and Morgan went to Ford's room willingly so it's his word against hers regardless of the web cam. Ford no doubt claimed someone else drugged her and that he wasn't aware. The college has to hear both sides and needs a statement before calling the police in because they don't want to drag the school's name through the mud and Ford's if it's for nothing and baseless.

Loved the rape story. Good seeing feisty Billie today and love Morgan, Stephanie, and Chelsea. Goodbye Jett. He won't be missed. I like the way the dean, Ford, and his father were portrayed. This whole thing is being played realistically and I love it.

JS has been emmy-caliber the past two days. Great work with him and Ali and with him and Joe.

I love Lucas but even he is annoying me. Enjoying seeing so much of Kate and her scenes with her children lately have been great.

Nice seeing Steve and Kayla too and this mystery is really intriguing. Loved Bope yesterday and Steve and Kayla today. Nice, soapy scenes.

Good week thus far.

Archived