DAYS: Monday, Oct. 8

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK I loved loved loved the EJ and Sami and EJ/Tony and Sami/Hope scenes today.

Oh if DOOL is teasing me with these scenes of their delectable bickerflirting but isn't actually planning to let EJ and Sami have this marriage of convenience I am going to have go Trandre and/or Clowndre on their asses. The scene with Sami mopping over his feet and making the crack about Santo pushing their beds together and warning him that he will wish he was dead once he is married to her, while at the same time Sami is being so clearly in denial about her feelings for EJ, just had me jumping for joy getting the chance to see the spunky spitfire Sami I know and love. And after once again we had flashes of the entitled, self-indulgent EJ who doesn't know when to quit and has no use for pretenses of propriety in already talking about sharing a bed with Sami yet finally to Tony admitted he's done things he's ashamed of and demonstrated that remorse with the promise that he would honor Sami's request that they lie to Stefano about the state of their marriage because he loves her and wants to make things easy on her... mmmmmm that's some soapy goodness. I will never get tired of seeing Sami bend EJ to her will. Oh and that kiss on the cheek and the look back as he exited the kitchen as they played the Santeen theme? *SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON*

The rest was kind of blah. Poor Lauren. Why was she so crazy again? If she wanted money then why did she run away when Phillip tried to give it to her? And why did she come back to Salem and why was she in the hospital? I just don't get it. Oh and the death scene... Ugh Phillip's comment right before she died of him thinking only of himself and how he wouldn't be able to find Tyler was so disgustingly selfish. I mean I know she's a woman so DOOL doesn't think anyone should have any compassion for her, but wow that whole thing was just so cold and I didn't think they could get colder than the reaction they had to Willow's death. At least in that instance you had someone blaming themselves for her death and a little sadness for her. But this case? It was just all about how her death affected them finding Tyler? And on a random note... I wish they could show Brandon Beemer shirtless in scenes besides him being on his back in a hospital bed. Because that rack is just distracting. Seriously.

p.s. Files "under the wheels of the DiMera killing machine" and Sami's comments about how she'll not be able to forgive herself if one more person dies in my memory bank.

• Members

Great catch on the "under the wheels of the DiMera killing machine" and Sami's comments about how she'll not be able to forgive herself if one more person dies in my memory bank."!! :D

I loved the scenes with Sami/EJ, Sami/Hope, and EJ/Tony too. I really like how EJ is able to bounce ideas off of Tony and express how he's feeling and why. I realize they're not biological brothers, but Tony understands the DiMeras better than anyone else, and seeing them interact as brothers feels natural and is very positive. I don't think EJ could express his doubts to Sami, and even if he could that older brother thing is great. The kiss on the cheek was very moving (and Sami not moving away or smacking him was a positive). Didn't mind Sami thinking about her and EJ - that kind of flashback works good for me since it has a purpose. Good interaction with all involved in those scenes. And I adore the back and forth between EJ and Sami, and agree with EJs confirmation that he knows Sami better than she knows herself: they've been showing that for months. I also love the fact he can make a point and have a conversation without ranting and raving, and that Sami acts like herself when she's around him. (as in the Sami I've loved for years)

Could have done without Laurens fall and the scenes with her and Phillip before they moved her upstairs. The stunt work, filming, effects etc were well done - just not what I needed or wanted to see. So I distracted myself by looking at Phillips tank top and those dimples...

• Members

as one of the biggest sami brady fans all i ahve to say is its about time!!

her scene with hope is what ive been waiting for for years now. i loved it when she said who would thought her - the troublemaker of salme - would be doing this. she has come so far and alison sweeney is always so spot on. i love her and ej because now that she has changed and grown here is this man who loves her for the person she is and has been and will be.

wow. i NEVER thought id ever like hope but these past few weeks she has become one of my faves.

the kiss on the cheek was perfect.

• Members

If there was anything tender and loving about EJ, he would tell his father to buzz off and leave Sami alone. If he had a moral fiber, he would never try to separate a married woman from her husband and her having his (her husbands) babies at that. EJ is bad to the bone. Obviously, I strongly disagree with those who think he is fine. Any man I can root for has to be a good person. This EJ character is purely a sociopath.

Philip was so tender with Lauren. It breaks my heart that the writers killed her off instead of pairing those two. They would have worked so well together. I loved the way Philip was consoling her and telling her that he knew she loved Tyler and that she took good care of him. I loved how he held her hand and she clung to him and kept eye contact with him. I loved the way he told her he was staying right there with her and he did. He was very sad she died. He knew the things he wanted to know about Tyler were in her and wanted to hear those things from her. Of course, he wants his son. That is human nature and a total given. To be otherwise would have been pure fiction. He will most likely see to her funeral arrangements. Maybe we get to see Philip and Tyler at her funeral.

• Members

LMAO! Sorry no disrespect intended, but the thought of anyone telling Stefano DiMera what to do is hysterical! And to think he would actually respect EJ's wishes... well the chances of that would be about zero.

Stefano made it clear, earlier this summer, what the conditions to ending the vendetta were and Sami laughed in his face (as EJ pointed out after Sami shot lucas in the leg). And so the DiMeras continued to target the Bradys. Later in the limo, when he met with EJ and Sami, he acknowledged (again) what the terms to ending the violence were. As in Stefano has been willing to end the vendetta only when/if HIS terms were met. So EJ could tell him to "buzz off and leave Sami alone" until he was blue in the face and Stefano would do whatever Stefano wanted to do -- and there's been nothing to indicate that would mean complying with EJ's request (demands or whatever). EJ's made it clear (to Stefano) that he wants the vendetta to end, and because of this, Stefano lost trust in him and ordered Andre to teach him a lesson. Main point being no one tells Stefano what to do, not even his children.

Archived