Ted Shackleford spoiler (Includes storyline spoilers)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To resurrect Ted Shackleford for any reason is a fool's errand. They need to either let the truth about the tainted cream come out or shut up about it once and for all. Gloria can obviously buy off anybody who knows the truth now. Then again, if silence costs more than 50 million, she's screwed. :lol: But honestly, who didn't expect things to go haywire once Bill Bell died? Anyone who isn't the creator of a show has the ability to wreck it's original direction. Only Bradley Bell's work has escaped that reality...for now.

• Members

LOL! @ these S/L's!

I really liked William until he ended up marrying Gloria!

What a pleasant surprise to hear he'll be back. Even if he's a twin brother. I hope he digs into Gloria's past and uncovers that Gloria tampered with Ashley's new line of cream to make her look bad and caused the death of a woman after using it!

Then Gloria can be put in a stripped uniform, put where she deserves to be, in a cubical away from the general public...

I often think of Terrible Tom. I really enjoyed YR when he was was on. I wish he'd come back and haunt Gloria, along with John.....

Archived