AMC PLUS PreVUE: Week of August 6 Edition

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erica talking to Mona! Love that little tidbit. J.R kidnapped twice in less than two months? :lol:

Annie has a secret! We kind of figured this. I wonder what she did? I am intrigued to say the least. B&E are copying my blog! I am giving Annie a very nasty back story!

• Members

Well looks like the new writers aren't fans of j/e either. I just don't see jack picking her over greens and if he helps her get off thats gonna be even worst. It would be a miracle if erica rescends her ultimatim and divine intervention if that happens. I love mona/erica talks, I hope we get a flashback as well.

• Members

Nah, I think Jack and Erica will be fine. This tension was expected as soon as Erica agreed that they wouldn't let their children's problems interfere.

Everyone seems to be in chaos. I love her calling on Mona.

• Members

The writers specifically named J/E as two of the core characters (along with R/A and Z/K) in this storyline and that Greenlee's actions would rock them all. I know its going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better but I also feel like you do that when this is all said and done it will be Jerica and Zendall as the couples that survive. I just love that they are getting a big, emotional, meaty storyline this time even though I hate that this story involved hurting babies :angry: It stands to reason that they are going to be apart for a while, (most likely divorced as wel)l, but that's happened countless times in the last 20 years and guess where they always end up? ;):wub:

Don't let anyone rock your faith :D

Archived