Meerkat Manor 8/10 season 3

DAMfan

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't wait to see this season... I am absolutely in love with this show...

I don't know who all subscribes to Soap Opera Digest, but last week in my mail, I got my copy, and on the cover was Meerkat Digest (a fake cover to promote this season)...It had featured, "Does Flower have a new love?" etc. It was really cute.

This became a guilty pleasure for me last year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was at my local movie theatre and I saw a preview for Meerkfat Manor. Plus, I set my DVR to record it. This is such a good show!!! I'm just glad that Mozart didn't die (she's in her own gang--which should be interesting to see who becomes dominant female-- Mozart deserves to be dominant female after all she's been through; she's a tough cookie). I love this show!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I watched the show last night. I was horrified!! It justhits home how real this show is-- this isn't a made-up. Poor Flower--I will miss her. She was queen of the meerkats and an awesome leader. Maybe Mozart will rise to her destiny after this. Who will be the new dom female of the Whiskers? Who's got what it takes?Not Rocket Dog, that's for sure.

• Members

I think we'll be seeing Mozart in upcoming episodes. I was always keeping an eye out for her-- poor girl just couldn't catch a break. That ruthless Kinkajou beat her out for dom female only to have Carlos die later. The etire Starsky group just can't catch a break, I guess.

Archived