AMC PreVUE: Week of July 16 Edition

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hopefully this is the material that FINALLY secures Thorsten and Emmy and finally secures Lish a well deserved nomination! Get you're Kleenex box ready Angie, this is going to be so intense.

I can also sense with the Ava/Lily storyline Leven is gonna have some emmy reel scenes this week too. I can't wait, sounds like an emotional week!

Thanks Angela for the previews!

• Members

This just confirms my feelings about Jon....to me all he wants to see is Lily when he's with Ava, and is in denial of the fact that he's doing exactly that (focusing on all things Lily even though he's with someone else).

I was going to say, I thought it would be Erica that put up her own cash as the bet money.....

As for Greenlee, leave it to her to being selfish at a time when Kendall's health is question...She's more interested in having what she wants rather than for once actually doing something good by simply watching Spike until his mommy is better...Selfish cow.

• Members

I know Thorsten and Alicia are going to give us some really moving scenes in the weeks to come. I will keep the kleenex handy. I knew their happiness wouldn't last for long (typical)-- but at least they were happy for a good three months or so (Greenlee aside).

Leven is doing a fantastic job, but I am just sooo creeped out by this whole Lily/Jon/Ava thing. It's ICKY to me! I watched last week's Jon/Ava scenes and my mom and I were constantly gagging. Jon is just CREEPY. And then, to find out what he does next week is the ultimate grossness. No wonder Ava flips out.

Archived