• Members

At least we're getting Greenlee/Jack scenes - but I know the Annie/Greens fight over Ryan is coming....blah.

Josh is so smug, and for once I'm ok with it...it's towards JR.

LOVE that Derek and Livia are together having lunch. LMAO at Livia trying to get Derek some play - she is worried about his love life....we got a Mimi mention too! They've got quality scenes today - I'm shocked. I'm still surprised that they are letting Krystal/Derek flirt, too.

Whoa, hold the phone! Is Erica really pushing for Ryannie? She is totally championing for Ryan and Annie. This is major sign to me that the writer has changed McT's Erica/Ryan relationship and vision.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OPAL!!!!!!!!! YAY!

She is so funny. :D

She is going to take over the mansion!

MIRIAN!!!! YAY!!!!

They all want to take the mansion! How funny! Right now I am liking this story because we get 2 vets today! :D

• Members

OPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she wants to turn the Chandler Mansion into the new Glamourama! LOVE IT!

And a Palmer/Nina mention! Palmer is visiting Nina - LOVE IT.

Talk about a great use of vet and Frye family day! Am I watching classic AMC?

• Members

The only thing I don't like right now is this Jonathan/Ryan borther talking. Its boring.

Lily/Ava. Loving them! They are really becoming close! They are like real family, and its like they really want to help each other! :D

• Members

Oh yeah - it's hilarious. Opal wants to make it into a new, revitalized Glamourama. Marian wants a brand new real estate agency. And Palmer wanted to make it into something, but he couldn't be there bc he's visiting Nina - and Opal of course commented on that. It was hilarious seeing Zach's face during it all - as JR and Adam cringed.

Archived