ATWT: Gwen Spoiler for the week of July 17

• Members

The second I saw the subject line from the main page, I said to myself "Gwen's pregnant".

Hey, I did it in my fan fic. ;)

(BTW, anyoe notice how TWOO named a cop character Dallas....and a few months later, Dallas emerged. Gwen got pregnant in TWOO despite what she had been told. Now, ATWT is going the same route. I did a 3 week fan fic with diaries of Oakdale citizens. A few weeks later, Cleo wrote in her diary on ATWT! Am I the only one that thinks TPTB at ATWT are readin' SON?!) :huh::lol:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*ding* gold star for that answer!

Its what happened with this Cleo storyline--they got wind of the AMC storyline for Leven and put together that one but it didn't work at all.

They will keep giving her things to fill the reel next year with, since both Julie Berman and Leven Rambin are getting the material

• Members

I didn't think Gwen could get pregnant either after she fell down the steps while on the run with Johnny. I actually think it would be kinda neat to see Gwen preggers, especially after all the bad stuff that has happened to her & Will the past couple of years. And they both really, really fell in love with Jen's baby (even if they didn't know it wasn't Gwen's at the time). Besides, like someone else said, this could be a real dilema for Gwen, her music career just taking off and then getting preggers!! And you know we would finally get to see some more of Babs (Just love her!!!) And she deserves to have a baby to fawn over again since little Johnny is gone. I know she would adore Will's child, and the good news would be great at this time, with all the sadness about Paul. It would give them all something to look forward to. I'm just SO GLAD the ignorant CLEO BABBITT story is going to be over!!! ANYTHING beats that crap!!!!!

• Members

Gwen's problem was low hormone levels. It wasn't impossible to get pregnant, just unlikely. Ugh...now the rumors of Iris' return next month make sense. I hope Gwen and Carly get to talk about this, since this is tied into their history with Billy/Rory/JD. But I ain't holdin' my breath. Oh...and can you imagine Carly and Babs teaming up to keep Iris at bay?

Archived