Days:New Rumors

• Members

These rumours are not from a totally reliable source. I dont remember the link in my head but if its important I will find it. You know those looong boardlinks are hard to remember by head..

It was allowed to be copied it so here you go:

*Philip, Shawn and Belle learn that Victor, with the help from Gaby, kidnapped Clair.

*Philip starts working at Titan. Victor is going to retire.

*Salem will receive a royal visit from someone who seeks revenge on Stefano.

*A mysterious figure spies on Bo & Hope

*John and Marlena try to buy back the penthouse apartment.

*Sami's pregnancy takes a turn for the worse.

*John and Sami bond over a mutual loss, and Marlena is thrilled.

*A woman from the past will be tormenting the citizens of Salem

*A costudy battle will begin in July, and result in a murder

*A DiMera is killed.

*Roman and Kate share a kiss in late July.

*Steve asks Kayla to renew their vows

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=91453

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Roman and Kate could work, as long as they don't ruin Kate's character again. They made her so soft and weak when they paired her with Roman the first time. As long as they keep Kate in character, KAMAN could work. Josh Taylor and Lauren Koslow have the chemistry. It's there. Lauren actually makes Josh interesting, rather than boring, which I find him to be most of the time.

• Members

Interesting.

This baby better not die. Please let the Salem genocide end.

Boo. Why can't they kill off Roman? Whoever it is better not stay dead. And I don't want it to be E.J. even if he only fakes his death to frame Lucas for murder or something.

What in the world could that be? Looking at the totality of the spoilers the first thing that popped in my head just randomly is what if EJ is really John's son and this is revealed and John and Sami bond when EJ is thought dead. (I am already convinced John is going to wind up being written as Santo and Colleen's son so that would explain how EJ looks like Santo)

Hmmmm. Interesting to see if any of these turn out happening.

• Members

I think that Colleen is Shawn's sister. It would explain why Stephano reffered to Sami as Colleen when he woke up. This would make John a Brady and a DiMera.

Colleen probably "gave" her and Santo's son (John) to her good friend Daphne who "raised him" as her own. Stephano then uses his newphew John as a pawn against the Brady's.

• Members

Yeah, that was cute, although kind of out of character, IMO, for both. So cheesey. But cute.

Kate, IMO, needs someone to say "I f8cking love you!" Not "I love you. YOu mean the world to me." Blah!

Archived