DAYS: Thursday, June 7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get it. They like zoomed in really close on Stefano getting out of the wheelchair... is he faking his illness or isn't he? Maybe we're not supposed to really know for sure, LoL

GAH! Why did they have to take such a classic, simple ending and screw it all up with special effects?! WHY, WHY, WHY?!

Damn it.

• Members

I simply loved this episode!!!

I loved the Stefano/John showdown, along with John/EJ banter... it was really good!

And I soooo believe that Stefano is faking it... only why??

Oh and what I don't understand is... if the Bradys killed that Colleen chick... why wouldn't Stefano want anyone to know about it?? Maybe that's not what really started the feud...

I hope this ends the whole Willow/Nick/Chelsea/brush thing... but I wonder what this will do to Nick... knowing that he killed Willow... by accident, but still... maybe he will lose his mind... that would be awesome! Blake is great and I'm sure he'll do it right... :)

Good one, DAYS!!!

• Members

Is there any other show that uses those kind of effect? I mean really.they add nothing but lower the lever of the show.

Good show,despite Marlena.I would think that all this vacation time would give her some sort of energy.seriously,she's Horrible.

• Members

If Stefano is faking it, IMO, it's to do two things.

1. Allow his enemies to tip their hand.

2. Test the loyalty of his sons.

This is his way of seeing where E.J. and Tony stand. And it's the sick way he would do it. What kills me is that whenever someone says "Stefano's dead", why is that automatically believed?

IA 100% about the Willow stuff. I also hope this puts a damn end to it, once and for all. Nick is about tyo go through hell, but it should be an interesting story.

If Colleen is related to Shawn Sr., something is really up with tis whole thing. I wonder how old Stefano was when all of this was going on? And why his brothers didn't also take up the cause of destroying the Brady Family for what happened.

This is going to be one hell of a summer.

• Members

Why? Why Jesus, why?

The ending on Wednesday was so good, with a simple fade out off of Stefano. I haven't seen Thursday, but this depresses me. How stupid are the execs? It is mind-blowing. I am in complete shock over some of the choices they make.

• Members

I'm sure those things cost money,even tho they look cheap and made by a 5 year old on his home computer,so why do they do it? whoever's Idea this is,they should be fired.

as for Deidre,She's been sleepwalking throught her scenes for years now.just that lately she really became annoying to watch (and is sharing scenes with other people,causing me not to FF her away).

Archived