ATWT: Wednesday May 23 discussion

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree Clint. It was good to see them all today too.

I loved the reactions of the kids to Carly. All predictable but very good scenes.

Also,Scott Bryce. I loved it when Margo hung up on him at the end. He is so good!!

I saw Jeffrey Meek today in the Greg Louganis movie. He played Greg's controling ,manipulating business manager slash boyfriend.

I hope Lucinda isn't fixing to make a mess of things.

I was glad for the break in the Ali story. Not that I don't like it,I do. I wish they would balance the week out in the way they sometimes balance an episode out.

Looks like tomorrow is the return of Gwill-eo!

• Members

I thought Parker did a good job of showing his anger towards Carly. She really can't just come back as if nothing's happened. Although, J.J. seems to be part of the family. He should get a haircut because the two boys look too much alike.

• Members

The Carjack/kids and Craig/Meg/Lucinda/Paul scenes really stood out. Thank goodness that was 80% of the show.

The other 20%, featuring BackStabbingBitchBarbie....eh. Not so much. At least we have the answer on how Carly has ruined BSBB's life...she came back. :lol:

• Members

Wow!, what a great show today. I loved it all. I even liked the Margo/Katie scenes. Although Fluffy is still stupid and such a tramp. I loved Margo hanging up on Craig. Reminded me of the good old days of ATWT. Everything was well done today. Lucinda....all was great.....but looks like Cleo Rabbit is back tomorrow...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Members

Parker Joe: :(

At least it's giving us good family drama that's mostly character driven.

I feel sorry for Craig. And Margo is a bitch. She was eager to set him up so he'd leave Jennifer alone during her pregnancy.

• Members

I can take the family drama...if TIIC could just take their heads out of their asses, and realize that that is exactly what the fans want to see...Jack and Carly working to put their family back together...and NOT putting us through yet another listless, interminable triangle/quadrangle featuring TWO men lusting after a backstabbing bitch like Katie!!! That would bring the ratings up. It would give people faith that TIIC had a CLUE about the history of this show.

No one wants to see a round-robin-sexathon of how many men Katie can possibly score in a year, or count how many times Jack says "I don't want you" to Carly's face before he admits he does. How they can do the Henry/V romance so right, and every other romance so wrong on this show mystifies and frustrates me.

And Margo was a bitch. But at least Craig remembered he actually does have family in town. Today was the first real day I felt ScottyB had kind of relaxed in the role. Don't get me wrong, he's been immeasurably better than either HB or JM already. But it kind of felt like he was trying too hard to be "evil", kwim? Not slicking back the hair has helped, for some strange reason.

Archived