Days:Daytime Dial spoilers

• Members

Days of Our Lives

Thaao Penghlis returns as Tony DiMera on Thursday, as EJ drugs Sami and brings her right to Tony! Also, on Friday, Belle asks comatose John for a sign of Claire's safety and he gives her one -- he wakes up! Next week, Shawn, Belle and Philip realize that Claire was taken. Sami challenges EJ to propose a truce between the DiMeras and the Bradys.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gabby is out so not her. The Dimera's have no use for Claire unless it EJ. Maybe he takes Claire because Bo has the statement and he wants it back.

I have a feeling it's Victor. Philip has gone soft so maybe he went ahead and had her nabbed or something. I don't know. I am reaching at things here. I just know it's not Gabby, although a month ago I think it would've been.

• Members

I pray to god it is not Gabby cause I don't need her on my screen anymore. I'm okay with Victor cause that could get interesting and John Aniston would be on our screen more like he should of been though this whole storyline.

• Members

As for Claire, what of EJ's "secret" assassin, that others have assumed isn't Steve, but someone else? Obviously, kidnapping isn't assassination, but it's a possibility to consider. Hell, I'd say Steve if that story didn't seem to be wrapping up.

Victor is another possibility. In fact, I wonder if he's part of the reason Philip was so keen not to give into this feeling of, why the hell are we doing this to each other? almost instantly. Fairly recently, there was talk about how Philip is trying to live up to Victor's expectations.

• Members

I would love for Victor to be the one that has Claire. However, I don't want Philip to know about it. I want Victor to let Philip, Belle and Shawn worry about Claire for a few days and then Victor reveals to Philip that he's had Claire all along. Now is their time to leave the country. Shawn and Belle would never know. Philip would feel a little betrayed by his own father, asking how he could put him through that hell. Philip is redeemed by taking Claire off of Victor and back to Shawn and Belle. Shawn and Belle are grateful to Philip and allow visitation to be arranged. Ending of a happy story.

That probably won't be how it happens, but thats how I want it to end.

• Members

So what exactly was the point of establishing the "next generation?" Phillip and EJ were both capable villains before they backburnered everyone else and went OTT. They still can be perfectly viable. Now with the [!@#$%^&*] traveling circus of DiMeras, someone is going to suffer. I mean, I love Stefano and Tony, but what are all like ten of the DiMeras going to do everyday? Will Lexie and Anna play cards in the background? What happens to EJ's potential if Stefano and Tony are both there, twirling mustaches? Will Corday take Anna's return as a mandate to bring back Christie Clark, who is really not needed, yet again? I want to believe this can work, but frankly it's too many people too fast for me, and I'm worried it's going to come off like Melaswen on land - a lot of characters dressed up with nowhere to go.

Archived