What would Happen if we pull out of IRAQ asap

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If we pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan now, less American soldiers would die.

We wouldn't have to worry about Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction because there wasn't any in the first place! That was just an excuse for Dubya to give us the in to get into Iraq and fix what his father couldn't do, which was get Saddam. Now Saddam is dead and the killings are still going on. Has anything really changed when Dubya decided to go to Iraq? Yes it has, American soldiers are dying every day in the desert.

Clinton missed Osama by two days. Dubya hasn't even come close. My BIL served in Afghanistan and he knows. We never should have gone in there until we had better intelligence. But hindsight is 20/20 isn't it.

I find it very interesting that people like George Tenet, Colin Powell and other respected men of Dubya's administration have come forward and have stated we never should have gone to war. And what the hell, has everyone forgotten that it takes an Act of Congress to go to war? Did I miss something there.

Dubya, follow Britian's lead. Get out. Hell, you have already lost Britian's credibility and that is damn hard. Oh and we are hardly a superpower anymore. Look at Japan and China. More people are investing money in foreign markets, especially in Japan and China. I do this for a living, I know where the money is going and where it will go. Follow the money.

• Members

I think if we pulled out of iraq it would be no different even if we stayed. The middle east has been at war with each other for decades and they aren't going to change their way of thinking and way of life just because the U.S. Troops are there. The troops are just a band-aid on a wound that probably will never heal. I don't know what Bush thinks he's accomplishing with the troops still there, because the situation is not gonna change no matter how hard he tries you can't change a country way of thinking overnight or even in a few years. So we definantly should pull out because the troops being there is just fueling the fire of the terrorists and people that are anti-american. We need to work on are foreign relations and stop thinking everyone should think like americans, everyone is entitled to their own way of life as long as its not endangering people.imo

• Members

We're going to be out of Iraq as soon as Bush leaves office. I know Republicans are finally making some noise about our illegal occupancy in Iraq. Quite frankly, America has its own problems that this adminstration has been ignoring for far too long. Terrorism is a global epidemic- not the U.S.' pet project.

Archived