GL: Week of May 7th

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Neither of the last two days have been that good. I hate Ava and Olivia is pissing me off right now as well. She's out of her mind. Cassie has really gone over the edge again. I can't believe she hijacked Beth like that.

• Members

I would just like to go on record as agreeing with the people who have expressed strong distaste for where the story is going with Jeffrey and Olivia.

Olivia to me is one of the most interesting, complicated characters on Guiding Light. I love her with Buzz, and I've loved her in her many other relationships as well.

But runing her story in order to give story to Jeffrey is UGH. It absolutely does send a horrible message about rape.

• Members

I thought Wednesday was gonna be okay considering I was mildly entertained during the first two acts but the rest of the show (until Buzz saw the picture of Olivia & Jeffrey kissing at the very end) was pretty dull.

Haven't seen Thursday's show yet but Friday wasn't too spectacular. Robert Newman must have been battling a cold when taping that episode...I didn't recognize his voice!

Archived