GH Thursday

• Members

Pretty good show today minus the Sonny/Carly garbage

Lulu is my idol! She just punched Maxie AGAIN! Loved the verbal smackdowns they both slung at each other

Finally Liz iz having contractions. Maybe we can actually move on with this story

LOVED the end montage. Who sings that song?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maxie just got slapped again!!!! The scene was great, Lulu said "no wonder your father abandoned you", then Maxie was like " your going to be just as crazy as your mother", then Maxie was like, " at least my dad loves me, your dad is just a drunk loser", and SLAP!! :lol:

• Members

Maxie is no saint, but she didn't deserve to be smakced by Lulu. That self righteous bitch started in on Maxie, throwing Frisco up in her face. Maxie just gave it right back.

Who cares that the fake papparrazzi are following Sam around?

GH hasn't had a shootout montage in abouta while. I like the different juxtapositions. But Sonny/Jason look ridiculous just hsooting back. Don't they delegate the risky business to their minion?

Coop/Logan looked so hot pulling out their weapons.

• Members

I just love Lulu & Maxie going at it. Lulu has no right to be all up in Maxie's business. Lulu can dish it out but the bitch can't take it (and this is coming from a Lulu fan). I hope Maxie gets the upper hand soon. If Lulu is the only one able to get a slap in I'm gonna be really pissed.

• Members

cool, whats the name of it?

I cant beleive Im saying this but Im starting to like Amelia. I hate her in her scenes with Sam, but shes alright around other characters especially Jax. I love how she was trying to cause trouble for Carly the other day

As much as I hate this story, I love that Sam is having a life outside of Jason. I hated Sonny trying to dictate her life. Either she gets a restraining order or she cant have her job. WTF does he think he is? I hope he brings that up to her and she tells him to f--k off

• Members

it was alight..

damn that Lulu, why are you making me hate her more? the dumby can dish it out but can't take it back.. seriously round 3, maxie needs to definitely lay the smackdown. :lol:

montage was alright at least it was a real song and not the sinclair lady..

and jason being all high n mighty. :rolleyes:

see i can watch sonny when he's not with Carly, i like his scenes with Mike... eat dem broccoli's michael.. :lol:

as for carjackers.. carly why are you so insecure and keep asking about brenda.. like let it go cuz you know if she came back your nothing once again.

• Members

Okay, I'm sorry (not really), but I'm really wishing I could go back in time and rewrite the scenes where Lorenzo was going to have Lulu killed in the car crash. I'm tired of her. I don't like her. I don't have sympathy for her. I don't CARE about the dumb b!tch. AT ALL.

And no. While I'm at it, Julie Berman doesn't look a damn thing like Genie Francis. And no. I don't think she's the greatest actress to hit daytime. And no. I don't enjoy watching all of these people think Lulu is some type of saint. And no. I don't think that she's a special person all because she's being co-signed by Carly and Jason.

Lulu's selfish, self involved and self centered. Any other self-adjectives? Apply them all, because that's what she is. I'm bored with her, and I'm tired of her fcuking SHRIEKING all over the place.

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- it's a sad, sad day, and you're a horrible, horrible character if you actually have me rooting for Stormsie Wormsie and her little moonfaced Maxie Pad.

Archived