DAYS: Monday Episode Jack/Abby Spoiler

• Members

Matt Ashford is back! B)

Jack Devereux looking healthy and in a suit - very handsome!

A lot more like the Jack I originally fell in love with - I'll give Sheffer credit for this one.

Jack very much the overprotective father - and there is a reference to Jennifer not approving of Mabby either.

The temporary Abby recast is much better than I expected, and she works well with Ashford.

Hopefully, the first of many more episodes for Matt. B)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I did read the EE (the last one :( ) for this episode, and I'll say that, at first, I was upset that Jack and Jennifer would be so disapproving of Max, but the way they're explaining it, I understand. They are not disapproving of him because of his past track record. They want Abby to become successful before hooking up with any guy and letting him interfere with her education. I can understand that.

• Members

I saw clips of theJack/Abby scenes and they were great.

TempAbby is good. She is very energetic and feels alive in her scenes. There were times when Ashley would be very monotone or underwhelming in her scenes but this girl just seemed very into it. It seems she wanted to make an impression and to me she did. She is a little mre mature but she worked well Matt and she fit the role well IMO. I saw great potential and I would love for Days to give her a try as Abby when Ashley leaves.

She worked well with Darin too but I couldn't really tell if they had chemistry like him and Ashley. I need to see more but the girl was good. She starts out a little shaky in her first scene but after that I liked her alot.

Oh, and Drew, I totallu agree. I was worried that J&J would be against MABY because of Max but they are more concerned with her life and her building her future. I too am glad they went that route.

• Members

Parents can be totally against a relationship, but not treat it as the priority when there is one more important. I believe that Jack wisely didn't discuss Max with Abby exclusively because he cares more about her education and long-term plan for her life. I do believe that he will most definitely be against Max and it will be shown in no uncertain terms soon.

Archived