AMC: Thursday

• Members

I'm not defending Barbara being a catty b*tch. I'm just so sick of Bianca acting as though everyone who doesn't buy into her line of reasoning being deemed a bigot. There are a lot of people who don't agree with a homosexual/lifestyle and it is not rooted in a hatred but a difference in ideology. Someone I have a tremendous amount of respect for believes that being gay can be a learned behavior but he is far from a bigot. There are bigots out there, but not everyone is ismply because they don't agree with a stance.

Quite frankly, Zoe does come across as a crossdresser at times. He's a man walking around in a dress. To each their own, but he would warrant a few snickers. Wish that it were, but it's not that much of a PC world.

Bianca comes across as insufferable, pious, two faced moral majority who applies double standards. One for her beloeved baby napper and sanctimonious lecturing for everyone else. I like Zarf, but his character is just too much at times to absorb. Barf needs to sit down in a corner; Miranda needs to put Mommy in a time out.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived