PSNS: Miguelitha anyone?!

• Members

So it's been made explicitly clear as of this episode that Miguel STILL wants Charity, and that their love is STILL a threat to the dark side. It seems that both Kay and Miguel are finished with each other, although Tabitha's potion unleashed their raging hormones. See, it's quite obvious Miguel was willing to do anyone, even Tabitha, because he was so horny at that moment in time. But his declaration of love came BEFORE he was given the potion. GO CHARGUEL!! :D

Fancy's a stalker!! Get the f*** out of Sheridan's shower, you tramp!!

Theresa+Ethan=Passions.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, Rion!

IT was everything you promised and MORE!

Absolutely loved today's episode. SO glad I have it to treasure forever.

The Miguelitha action was priceless -- classic "Passions"! -- and don't even get me started on how SCORCHING HOT the Kayguel scenes were.

Loved Ivy's line about Gwen, how she's "bitter, barren and frankly, a bit dull."

Loved Julian saying that he needs "hard proof" that Fox is getting the treatments -- and Fox FLASHES HIS OWN FATHER!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Daytime first, I bet! :wub:

God, everything about the episode was SO crazy and brilliant!

I wonder if Tuesday's ep will be as memorable. This was one for the record books, that's for sure!

So insane!

You just KNOW someone's going to post the Tabtiha and Miguel clips on YouTube and lots of people are going to see it and say, "WHAT the - [@#$%@] is this show?"!!!!

Archived