Days: More Rumors

• Members

A woman on the island Shawn and Belle are going to will filrt with Shawn; but her true intentions are to kill him!

When Shawn and Belle return to Salem, Philip will be focused on business, and a baby is left on their doorstep...

EJ orders a paternity test done on Sami's unborn baby.

Steve is ordered to kidnap Sami, but accidently gets Willow!

Kayla finds Willow, and lets her go, just as her water breaks!

Sami and Willow end up in the hospital giving birth to their babies on the same days.

Willow's baby will die, and Sami's baby will live; but the babies will be switched and Sami and Lucas will believe that their baby has perished! Willow soon finds out about the switch, but keeps the baby!

A DiMera soon finds out about the baby dilema. And it's not EJ or Stefano!

Casting Rumours:

Matthew Ashford and Judi Evans will be returning as Jack and Adrienne to help Steve.

Rumour has it Hogan is planning to write out John and Marleana by February 2008.

A switch? Victoria Rowell (Drucilla-Y&R) is leaving the Y&R, and Renee Jones (Ex-Lexie DAYS) has been picked to replace

her. Whats the switch? Davetta Sherwood (Ex-Lilly-Y&R) is comming to DAYS to play a love intrest for Nick.

Jason Cook (Ex-Shawn) is in talks with the show to come back, but to play another character.

Pasty Pease (Kimberly Brady) is rumoured to be in talks with the show to come back as Kimberly Brady.

The show is looking for somebody to play Susan/Kristen

http://www.freewebs.com/daystipster/rumoursspoilers.htm

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. I can hear the John and Marlena fans gettting angry already: if this rumor is true, wait for the fireworks! :lol:

2. Will Matt Ashford and Judi Evans be recurring, or back on contract?

3. Hasn't the baby switching thing been done to death by all soaps? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Members

These are not so far out, and I could see some of them happening.

The Sami/Willow rumour has been going aroudn for a long time now.

The first one I would like if it meant not having another woman going after Shawn.

I wonder who the DiMera would be finding out about this baby issue. Mabye Benjy?

NOOO to J/M leaving! :(

Renee has said she is devoted to Days, I cannot see her going to Y&R. :huh:

Jason better stay away! :angry: But I would LOVE for Sherwood and Pease to come to the show! :)

And, let me just say I will be totally furious if suddenly Days decides to recast Kristen/Susan. Why did they not call Eileen?! They had their chance but they didn't take it and never contacted her but now want the character. What???? :huh: Mabye the budget issue? Still, that is no reason to recast a major character like Kristen or even Susan IMO.

• Members

Again, these have been going around for weeks. I doubt any of them are true.

This is starting to remind me of November when all the cast changes caused a wave of made up rumors all over the place. It seems like this is happening again only now driven by the backburnering of John, Marlena, Bo, and Hope.

• Members

See the thing with Renee that gets me is yes she is loyal to DAYS, okays he said that fine! But this is also the soap that fired her and too our knowledge has no plans of bringing her back. So maybe RJ said she was loyal, because at the time she felt loyal, but loyality don't pay the bills! So maybe she is looking.....

• Members

Could be Josh but she did say she was going to be busy until summer.

She has that skin cream line that she endorses so she has that and I think she mentioned doing alot for that company. She made mention that she wasn't interested in acting right now unless it was Days but said that could change in the latter part of the year. That was in her SOD interview. She did say if Days called she would come back in a heartbeat and drop everything so I would be shocked if she went anywhere else right now. JR and her have been so loyal over the years and Renee isn't the type to say something like she did and then turn around and do something else but we''ll see.

• Members

Some sound plausible, I suppose.

Pease and Sherwood would rock.

I could care less about John but they better not get rid of Marlena, although I seriously doubt they will. That's one rumor I don't believe.

And I have no doubt in my mind Jones and Lexie will be back in Salem sometime this year.

• Members

Planning to write out J/M by Feb 2008? Spare me.

a.) I don't even think stories are planned out that far in advance.

b.) There would be no point in writing out the shows arguably most popular super couple in 2008 when the show is ending just a year later (possibly).

• Members

I wouldn't be that shocked if Drake and/or Deidre were let go. They have hardly been on in the last few months and they were off for quite a bit last summer too.

They could be the ones that people that have been right on before were talking about when they said a big supercouple could be leaving the show and it would upset a lot of people.

• Members

Exactly. They aren't going anywhere. He knows they have a huge fanbase and as bad as Corday can be he is always worried about the fanbases. Afterall, he went out of his way to make sure J&J got a happy ending together by firing MA. He knows he needs J&M and their fanbase as well as the other fanbases to survice. I wish days didn't have to rely on fanbases but it's the reality of it so J&M aren't going nowhere.

Archived