YR/AMC/OLTL: Random Questions

• Members

Got bored tonight and watched SoapNet for a bit. However, I was soon left with my fair share of questions. Hopefully...all you AMC/OLTL/YR fans can help me out! ;)(If any answers to any questions might be deemed spoiler-ish..just P.M. them to me.)

EDIT NOTE: I'll keep deleting questions as they get answered. ;) How's that?! :P

Y&R:

-What in the world is this code everyone's trying to figure out and why is it so friggin' important that one side beats the other?

-Where IS Jana? Do we (the viewers) know?

--------------------------------

AMC:

-Do we know who the next victim of the Satin Slayer is going to be?

--------------------------------

OLTL:

ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED!! Thanks goes to Scotty and Pooh for their collective effort. :D

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"What in the world is this code everyone's trying to figure out and why is it so friggin' important that one side beats the other?"

Not a clue. I fast-forward all of that.

"Where IS Jana? Do we (the viewers) know?"

Nobody knows. Spoilers have probably revealed her location, though.

"Is everyone liking the Jack/Sharon pairing..because I'm about to barf."

I think they're disgusting, too. That seems to be the main reaction.

"How did Pheila end up 'dying'? I put it in quotations because we all know she'll come back one day."

Lauren tracked her and Phyllis down. She came upon them fighting for a gun, couldn't tell which was which and shot one, hoping it was really Sheila. It was later proved that she shot the right one because of the stab wound on her stomach (Sheila had stabbed herself to get Michael/Paul to release her from the cell they had been keeping her captive inside so that she could go to the hospital).

"Are Jack/Victor enemies? Friends? Hell, you can't ever keep track of those two."

At the moment? Who knows. I'm bored by Victor Newman.

"What is wrong with Maggie? :blink: She looks perfectly healthy to me. I mean, I know she got hurt or whatever, but from the looks of the episode I watched, she could be running a marathon any second. She looks fine. What's the deal?"

Sheila stabbed her or shot her or something, and Maggie wasn't able to get medical attention for so long that her wound likely got infected badly.

• Members

Y&R:

Is Don Diamont's never ending stupid story. It's too stupid for me to explain, without losing hundreds of brain cells.

More like do the viewers even care? All we know is that she dyes her hair, and is obsessed with serial killers.

At first I did, but now, not so much.

Lauren went terminator on her fat ass! She burst in that hotel room, guns blazing. Sheila came towards her, and Lauren kept shooting until the [!@#$%^&*] was dead. Okay, that was my dream.

Phyllis/Sheila were trying to prove they were the REAL Phyllis. And stupid Sheila was all like "kill me kill me" so Lauren pointed the gun, and shot her. She did herself and the audience a favor. But as you said she'll be back :rolleyes:

Right now Jack THINKS there friends. Victor is pretending to be Jack's friend to take him down. The audience is oblivious to what the Old Goat is up too. And quite frankly, I don't think TIIC know what they're doing either.

Sheila shot her. She bled for a day. Got to the hospital the next day. And was much better that night. Maggie is FIGHTER.

• Members

The Satin Slayer is injecting his victims with a drug called V-TACH. Babe just died yesterday. Kendall is the ultimate target. He targeted all her friends at Fusion and she was to be the last one, as he is trying to kill Zach's true love, just as he thinks Zach killed his one true love as a child (Zach's mother).

Satin Slayer is named Satin Slayer because he leaves satin ribbons and gardenias (flowers) on his victims when they die. Also, the killer is connected to Zach's dead mother - who was wearing satin ribbons and satin gown (I think) when she fell off the balcony and died.

So far - Simone, Erin, Dixie, and Babe have died. Dani was attacked but survived.

Zoe has never been comfortable in a man's body and has always felt like she was a woman on the inside...always wanted to play with dolls, etc. She still likes women though - so she's a lesbian. And yes you are supposed to believe there is a difference in her appearance. It was more obvious when she was in a dress on NYE.

• Members

I thought we were supposed to leave the spoilers OUT of it!!! :P

Anyway - Babe was pronounced dead yesterday and everyone who believes this is be fact is mourning her onscreen - including her mother and husband. Krystal even cried over her flatlined body today in the hospital.

• Members

Back last spring/summer Jessica was unable to uncover and face the very thing that caused Tess to be created all together....the fact that, as a child, Jessica was sexually molested by an old pervert named Norman Leeds. Once Jessica was able to deal with that fact, she went to therapy and was able to become intergrated. However, since then she has taken on some Tess qualities. It's like a blending of the two personalities.

Jessica married her love interest Antonio back in November. Tess' love interest Nash is still very much around as well. He remains in Jessica's life because of the baby (Bree) that he and Tess had. Since he is Bree's father, Jessica lets him come by and spend time with her. Nash has also become big buddies with Antonio. Antonio has helped out Nash finanically with his new Llanview vineyard, and has placed him in charge of Antonio's nightclub Capricorn. He was also best man at Antonio and Jessica's wedding. However, within the last few weeks, Nash and Jessica have started to fall in love with one another, and the other day they almost slept together.

The answer is yes...other than a few more flashback scenes, Spencer (as well as his portrayer Paul Satterfield) are out of the picture. Spencer is deader than a doornail.

What do you exactly by "what the heck is up with his character?"

Here is what Marcie's character bio. at abc.com has to say about the death of Nathaniel Marston's character, and how he became a different character.

Al died, leaving Marcie heartbroken.

During her grief, Marcie met Michael McBain, whom she believed to be bitter and arrogant. She would also routinely receive visits from Al's soul, who desperately wanted to reunite with her. Unbeknownst to Marcie, Al's spirit took root in Michael's body, determined to win her back. At first Marcie was surprised and unnerved by the sincerity and kindness that normally angry Michael was displaying towards her, but slowly she was won over. On Valentine's Day, Marcie realized Al's spirit inhabited Michael's body. He told Marcie that his soul would always remain in Michael's, and encouraged Marcie to find love with Michael. Al's spirit departed this world, leaving Marcie with no recollection of her heavenly encounter with Al.

Needless to say she and Michael eventually fell in love and were married last May just before the tornado hit Llanview. After the tornado they became vey attached to an a baby boy named Tommy, who adoptive parents died in the tornado. They have since adopted him. Michael recently discovered that the baby was Margaret and Todd's and that Spencer had kidnapped the baby and placed it up for adoption. Afraid that the truth about baby Tommy will come out and will lose his family, Michael is keeping it a secret from Marcie. Right now suspicion has been placed on Michael as a possible suspect in Spencer's death. However, Michael is not alone in wanting Spencer dead.

Hope that helps you Dusty. I've just tried to give you the nitty gritty to answer your questions. If you want more indepth answers, then check out the character profiles at the OLTL page at abc.com .

Link: http://abc.go.com/daytime/onelifetolive/ch...pn=characterbio

Link to the OLTL homepage at abc.com: http://abc.go.com/daytime/onelifetolive/index.html

Among other things, there is a link at that page for actor profiles as well.

Hope this helps. :)

• Members

Oh... Scotty beat me to OLTL. But some other comments...

Yes, Spencer is really gone... or at least he's suppose to be, they could always pull a Victor Lord. The actor offically is gone. There's a murder mystery, where we are suppose to believe that either Rex, Michael, or John did it... but it seems that Michael is the front runner, as Rex thinks he did it and seems to be protecting him.

NM was Al... Al died... and NM was gone... after some heavy campaigning, he came back as angel Al. His mission was to make Michael McBain into a better person and get Marcie to see that he (Al) was back, he accomplished this on Valentine's Day (which was the deadline).

So, Marcie fell for Michael... then he revealed that he's really Al. They had a happy reunion, but one of the conditions of revealing himself and getting Marcie to love him... was that they wouldn't remember the fact that Al inhabited Michael when Valentine's Day was over. And they didn't... so he is now Michael McBain and it will never ever be mentioned again that he was Al. Though Marcie has mentioned Al, and his role in her life.

Archived