So, I watched Passions for the first time in 3 years

• Members

OK, so I'm bored and watching yesterday's episode of Passions right now on my PC (so illegal!). I haven't watched in 3 years and did you know that NBC.com shows full episodes of the show on their website? I'm impressed.

LOVE Juliet Mills. Love her. When Passions ends, I know there's ZERO chance of her getting picked up by any other soap (except, maybe, B&B) but I would love to see her and her hubby Maxwell Caulfield aka Miles Colby aka cheesetastic actor extraordinaire on a show.

And who is the sweetness playing Endora? Goodness. She looks at JM like she wants to give her a hug.

LOL, nice Scissor Sisters tie-in. Gee, I wonder if they're going to come and perform in Harmony? Then Jake Shears can have his wicked way with all the topless guys walking around the Passions set. Speaking of SS, I'm not sure I really like this band. Maybe it's the girl singer's tatoos that freak me out. Maybe it's because their songs sound like those of a Bee Gees tribute band.

Damn, that's the best they can do for Julian and Eve? Standing idly by while Kay screams at Miguel? Um, OK. The dude who plays Miguel is cute but also makes Austin Peck's acting look like Tom Pelphrey's.

Speaking of acting, Galen Gering seems to have improved. Maybe that's just me. Maybe his furrylicious eyebrows are distracting me. God, Fancy is wearing the cheapest, LOUDEST dress ever.

Um, whoever says Lindsay Hartley carries the show is right. I cannot take my eyes off her. She must be the most otherworldly-beautiful creature I have ever seen. And Teresa rocking the layered Farah Fawcett cut! If anybody can do it, she can.

Ahhhhh, Ben Masters giving a friggin' masterclass in How to Act. Show 'em how it's done, debonair older dude!

Gah, Chad. Your acid-white teeth are blinding me.

Poor Brook Kerr. If only Davetta Sherwood were back on Y&R and Victoria Rowell weren't leaving, I would LOVE it if BK showed up as some long-lost cousin of Dru's. Can't you just see it? A troublemaking, charismatic, popular girl who leads Cousin Lily astray? Who pisses Daniel off? Who ROYALLY pisses Drucilla off? Yeah, baby!

But before Miss Kerr hops on the first plane to Wisconsin, I would advise that she fire whoever is fixing her weave ASAP. It is too long and tangly. And with those big-ass hoop earrings, she is one rose-in-her-hair away from flamenco-ing into the opera Carmen.

Aww, cute! BK and LH act like they really are BFF. They've had enough practice with this plot, haven't they? Teresa is hiding a huge secret, Whitney urges her to tell Ethan the truth, Teresa can't do it... yadda yadda yadda.

Oh oh OH! I almost missed the end! Chad's GAY! OK, so he's taking his clothes off in front of another dude and I KNOW that mean's nothing in Harmony. But Oh! The hints! The signs! Dude is disrobbing, too. And there's a BED! There's some backdoor naughtiness about to be had! Who's the dude? Can't be Ethan because Ethan isn't really into corduruoy, is he? Khakis and button-down shirts from Brooks Brothers, but not cords. But wait! Wasn't Luis wearing cords in this episode?! :o

OMG! Maybe Luis is Chud's Secret Gay Lover!

LOL, here's hoping. It's probably the nerdy hospital orderly.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, it was fun and something "new" for me after all this time. I did FF some bits like Charity/Miguel but then had to backtrack when Ben Masters launched into his diatribe at Miguel. The Endora/Tabitha stuff was probably filler, too, but I liked it. I think it was the Is-Chad-Gay thing that made me jump because I didn't know and wasn't expecting it. That was like a cliffhanger to me, although it probably wasn't to regular viewers, LOL.

Archived