OLTL Wednesday

• Members

Some nice scenes with Viki, Clint, Dorian, Todd, Blair, Addie, Starr, Jack, Micheal

The rest of the show boring as can be. Who cares about the arson and who cares about Spencer and who cares about Marty? Not me.

get back to Viki/Clint and Lindsay/Nora/Bo. Todd/Blair.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really enjoyed the scenes at the hospital, with the family surrounding Blair. Love the family stuff.

Could have so done without the press conferece stuff. I mean WHY did it have to take up the entire show. I could care less about Vincent and him feeling like he's been wrongly accused. WTF ever.

I don't like Spencer in this whimpy mood thing. He's needs to go out with a bang.

Instead of Natalie slapping Vincent, why couldn't it have been Marty.

• Members

I loved all of the stuff at the hospital too! Robin Strasser always gets to me when she plays soft. I thought it was great how she listed all the people who would be there for Starr, then paused before she said "And Viki. Of course, Viki will be there." That woman is such a great actress!

I also liked Marty telling John that she had been raped, and Natalie slapping Vincent. However, the whole press conference was a waste of my time and an example of focusing on stuff that NOBODY cares about. At least, I can't imagine anyone caring about this arson storyline, and Natalie hitting that idiot was my favorite part of that drawn out fiasco.

I was so happy when Blair woke up, and I can't wait to see what's next for T&B!

• Members

First off, I LOVE Addie!!!! It was soooooooooooooo great to see her again. And a little hint here, but this isn't the last we'll being of Addie for right now. ;)

The hospital scenes were great I thought. I loved Dorian, Viki, Clint, Starr, Jack, Blair, and Todd.

I didn't mind the news conference too much. I like Vincent's lawyer Aaron. He's pretty cool. And I loved Natalie slapping Vincent.

The Marty/John/Natalie stuff was ok, as were Cristaina nd Evangeline.

Roxy was great.

The rest of the show was so-so.

Overall, IMO OLTL has really been picking up lately. Hope they can keep it up. :)

Archived