Identity

DaysFanJean

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed it, but don't think I'd do well past the third one anyway. Tonight it seemed the first two for sure were obvious and got more confusing from there. For instance, I was certain the girl who was bitten by a shark was not right. I'd have taken the $75,000, too and the second one (she was so funny) take the $50,000. Neither used all of their options. I think I'd have used all of them before leaving, though. It went fast for me.

• Members

The one with the little guy your talking about ^^ was the first one ive watched. I got prolly the last 1/2 hour and the only thing i hate about the show is the dramatics. It takes like 5 mins to actually find out if the person is who the other person guessed .. ANNOYING!

• Members

The one with the little guy your talking about ^^ was the first one ive watched. I got prolly the last 1/2 hour and the only thing i hate about the show is the dramatics. It takes like 5 mins to actually find out if the person is who the other person guessed .. ANNOYING!

• Members

At the beginning, Penn was not winning me, but by the end, I was thoroughly enjoying him as MC. If you didn't see the fifth episode, he actually did fire-eating LOL. I'd love to see his act.

The show was interesting but had drawbacks, such as taking so long to learn the identity of the stranger. Finally, I thought that could be where the editing for timeline would come. Maybe so, maybe not. The other main fault I have is that the list of identities was off screen most of the time and I'd not be able to remember them and try to match them with the strangers when they were shown, adequately.

I loved the audience, the three experts, that there were three personal friends available, the music and the other two safety nets.

With tweaking, it could be interesting, especially for a daytime show.

Archived