N.J. High Court Opens Door To Gay Marriage

Ryan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's great news for sure...but New Jersey? Come on...

Couldn't it have been in a more fabulous and pretty state?

I mean really...I am SO not having my wedding in Jersey. What-ever! Hello?

Why don't I just have someone pee in the wedding cake while I'm at it?

I'll wait...until it's more like LA/Miami and less Bronx/Queens thank you very much.

And I'm sorry if anyone here might live in NJ.

I'm sure it is nice were you might live.

but I have been in some parts and I found it sparkleless and gross.

And no...I'm not doing it.

Sorry.

• Members

This is one subject that I am so passionate about. I am glad it is a step in the right direction. It needs to go further and it needs to be across the board, every state. If you are of age, ANYONE should have the right to be married. I don't care what color you are, what religion you are, or what your sexuality is. I mean come on, when it comes right down to it, does it really matter what gender the person that you want to spend the rest of your life with? If you love that person and want to get married, I don't care what sex you are. It's about love, freedom, civil rights, and equality. Whatever happened to freedom of choice for all Americans?

In Vermont when their debate was going on, my sister lives in a very rural, and possibly the only small area in the state that aren't a bunch of liberals growing weed in their backyard. The people in the area were so angry, they were painting their barns in protest they were so upset.

I do want to say, I do oppose bigamy and you know marriage under age cause thats child molestation.

Archived