Fashion House: Week 2

Ryan

• Members

Who does Gloria want Tony Vilasuso's character to kill? Is it Lance or Michelle?

I cant beleive Nikki flipped on Michael the way she did. I thought she was going to cry rape. Good thing she didnt take it that far

Best line was Maria saying to Lexie "If you're going to kiss ass, at least wear a better color"

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nikki is pissing me off! She and Michael look great together but they have the least amount of airtime soley to prop Maria and Luke. <_<

I swear the chick was gonna cry rape when she was all over him like a cheap suit. He needs to start dating Tanya and give that fool a wake up call because she's way too smug for my tastes.

I love Maria! When William was trying to persuade her to marry him, he then started listing how great she was and she told him to "go on" with a satisfified smirk on her face. The slow mo outside to meet him infront his limo was hysterical. That's my girl! She's a trip!

• Members

I love that they expanded the opening to include Hans, Harold, Doris and the Doctor. Doris's role is becoming more intruiging. I just wish Gloria was played by a better actress. Donna Feldman is good at the !@#$%^&*]y scenes but not much else.

It's hard to believe Fashion House has only been on for three weeks, I feel like I already know these characters. They are very addictive. The cast individually is not that great but put together there is nice synergy and chemistry among them. Contrast that to Desire, where the cast is completely awkward and ill-fit.

• Members

I thought Forbes Riley was really good as Maria. She brought a lot of energy to the role. I don't know how that would play out with the William Chandler stuff, but as much as I like Bo Derek in the role, I think Riley was good.

Original Lexi wasn't bad. The other actor playing Michael made it into the promo material. Zap2it's description of "Fashion House" has him standing with Taylor Kinney's Paul (now Luke). Still funny to see all the Zianni labels.

Archived