Nip/Tuck: Spoilers

RogerNewcomb

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so glad this Carver [!@#$%^&*] is over! I loved the first episode. Sounds like we have some great stuff coming up.

I really love the idea of Christian being gay and being in love with Sean. So amazing. I hope the show re-visits how Christian was molested when he was younger during this story.

With Julia leaving, I can't help but wonder if Sean and Christian might be lip-locking, or something more even. If one show can pull it off, It's N/T.

• Members

Thanks for the pics, Dusty. Those are hot. I can't wait to see this episode, it seems like it will be very good.

It looks like in the pictures he is trying to come on to Christian. This is definitely turning out to be an interesting season. I just wonder if they will make Christian gay or just bisexual. It seems like a big turnaround when last year even the thought of the other guy (sorry forgot his name) touching him during the 4some bothered him.

I do like the turn though.

• Members

Yes that is who. I remember last year when he and Quentin were involved in the 4some, Quentin reached over and touched Christian's ass. It put a stop to everything. In which Quentin later explained he did it to put a stop to things. He knew it would freak Christian out, and he would stop it all. He didn't want Christian to find out that he didn't have anything in his pants.

• Members

Ohhh, thanks, Actor. Damn. I want her to leave!

I think it's great the show is finally capitalizing on the obvious sexual tension between Sean and Christian. Two male leads as hot as they are...damn. No show would go there besides N/T. That's why I love this show.

• Members

You guys should pick up the September 26th issue of the Advacate...the cover story is all about Nip/Tuck.

Julian McMahon has some smokin' pics in it.

He talks about what it was like kissing Sean (Dylan Walsh).

The whole cover story is about 8 pages long.

Very good read...if you can get past all the dirty pics of Julian. lol

Archived