Days: Matt & Missy's Last Air Date

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, it´s only J/J who are leaving. Shawn is staying, so I seriously doubt the show will anyway aknowledge it is Jason´s last day, unless his recast is not hired yet and they have to somewhat included it in the storyline. J/J will probably get a little sendoff party in their house, hopefully some flashback musical montage and off they go.

• Members

No flashbacks and/or montage? Are you kidding? Now I´m angry!!! :angry: That´s the least J/J´s and M/Ms deserves. But I quess they don´t want to show how much great this couple once was, so new viewers cannot realize how much Corday and co. screwed them. :rolleyes:

• Members

They really ought to give Jack/Jen an entire episode all to themselves, with a big farewell party(many of the other characters attend), lots of flashbacks, Jack/Jen romance, and even Matt/Missy the actors appearing at the end to thank the fans for their support over the years.

In reality: I'm not expecting anything like this, probably something more like a 5 minute farewell scene in the episode, and that's it. :rolleyes::(

Archived