Y&R Spoiler: Jack & Victor

• Members

In CBS Soaps, Jack will start having second thought sbaout what he did to Victor. Also, these two are going to start forming a real friendship bond in the wake of John's death. Jack's visit from John really affects him deeply.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love this! The Jack/Victor fued always annoyed me because apparently it's in Eric Braeden's contract that he can't lose. Whatever the case, Jack just couldn't get the upper hand and thats annoying. The Jack/Victor friendship has been so much fun. It's very strange, but charming at the same time. Y&R is doing good with friendships they also have Sharon/Dru heavy right now.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Aug 25 2006, 02:25 AM)

Love this! The Jack/Victor fued always annoyed me because apparently it's in Eric Braeden's contract that he can't lose. Whatever the case, Jack just couldn't get the upper hand and thats annoying.

Me too, after a while, they were just boring because they all ended the same and became predictable. It will be interesting to see how this friendship goes, in the wake of everything.

• Members

WTF? :rolleyes: And so what happens when they find out what Jack was/is doing to Victor (and John)? Where is this coming from? :huh: It's only going to make things worse when the real Victor "comes back".

Side Note: This forum is driving me nuts. WTF is going on with the hangups, no confirmations of postings and double posts?

• Members

I hate that spoiler. Can't stand the "new", or shall we say the "old" Victor.

He really annoys me.

And Dru, I feel exactly how you feel. The board is driving me crazy. When I submit a post, it takes a long time to load, and when it does finish loading, the page says "Cannot find server."

• Members

Here's what Ive done about the board. I hit the button where you post your message. If it doesn't work, I hit the title of the forum I'm in, and it's always there. That way, you still only post once, and it cuts out double posts.

Archived