GH: May 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

She hated her because Holly was her best friend and when Anna arrived, she tormented Robert with their shared history, that scar, then Holly left town and here comes Robin.  I rewatched all of the Robin introduction story on YT last year, and there were several scenes of Celia trashing Anna to Robert and sniping with Anna.  I think there may have been scenes earlier too, during the scar phase of the story.

If Emma Samms had returned, I wonder if Anna would have stayed more antagonistic?  As much as I loved Holly, Anna was my favorite back then.  She and Laura are probably the only reasons why I still tune in in occasion now.

He should have been Tommy.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Quartermaine House needs an antagonist. They are never better than when they are quibbling amongst themselves

It writes itself. Tommy goes into psychiatry like his Dad. His Grandfather knew many WSB agents, including Ted Ballantine, it's former chief, Robert, Anna, Sean Donely (as did Tom Sr.) A good word would have helped him become a WSB Agent. Nope, instead we got Andre. 

Jimmy Lee's daughter could be the bad seed

Archived