1,010 posts in this topic

I've only just browsed through it, but as of this afternoon, I am the proud owner of The Secret History of Twin Peaks! It's very thick, so I'm guessing there will be a lot to lose myself in. I don't know when I'll really sit down and delve into it because I also purchased Willam's Suck Less that will be immediately fun fodder when it arrives by mail in a couple of weeks.

Sheryl Lee was on Rosewood this past spring-summer and I missed it. She looked great, though.

She apparently also pops up in Woody Allen's Cafe Society, which I need to watch...

Edited by Vee

Thanks. I'm glad she seems to be OK with the show again, for now. At first I was worried you meant someone was on heroin... (although that would fit Twin Peaks)

Well, with Sherilyn who knows how she really feels. But she's not making a spectacle of herself this week!

Oh, my God:

Even wilder: This BBC doc perfectly recreates Laura's final outfit from FWWM for its introduction and framing segments.

Edited by Vee

There is an extensive TP segment in the opening of that doc, incidentally. Sheryl does framing segments throughout, though. The doc is from 2001.

Not one for Family Guy but as Lynch has voiced himself on all Seth MacFarlane's shows, voila:

A slew of bloopers.

Edited by Vee

Something is happening, Margaret: Showtime is airing a marathon of Season 1 on 1/14. Season 2 is likely to follow quickly - it looks like Candy Clark's recent suggestion of the show premiering somewhere between April-May might be on point.

Edited by Vee