November 25-29, 2013: GH Hits 6 Year High in Total Viewers and Households

Toups

• Members

But at ABC they had too big failures, The Revolution and now Katie which is a failure due to it's huge budget and low ratings. Say the new, cheaper half hour AMC/OLTL were in Katie's timeslot, I think there is good reason to believe with time they could rebound in the ratings and be just as successful as some of these other soaps. Especially if they were to keep their more adult, modern writing styles.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How strong is Y&R? Friday: 2.0/2,863,000 (repeat – did not count) an episode that didn't air in all of the country and beat EVERY EPISODE OF DAYS last week. That is remarkable.

One reason all the shows are up significantly from last year's comparable numbers - Thanksgiving week was the week BEFORE. Regardless, it great to see the numbers across the board. I hope DAYS finds a way to stay steady. I'm really worried about it in post-ED era.

• Members

Me too. I think Days is going to go back into the 1.8-1.9 range here now that Eileen's gone and people see how weak parts of the show are. I hope I'm wrong.

God, that Robin/Emma reunion scene was SO damn good. It's no wonder GH spiked in the numbers.

• Members

Amazing! So glad to see all soaps rise!! +0.3 for GH compared to last week!! 0.3 increase in one week!! Oh my gosh!!! That is jaw-dropping!! My first thought when I saw that 2.5 for GH was "Oh my gosh! I can't remember the last time I saw such good numbers for GH!"... and then I realized the last time I saw such good numbers for GH was 6 years ago! haha. Congrats to all the soaps!

Archived