Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

AMC: Monday May 27, 2013 Episode Discussion

All My Children TOLN Prospect Park Itunes Hulu Hulu Plus

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#1 John

John

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

Discuss

#2 cassadine1991

cassadine1991

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

Love that AMC and OLTL are now all-new on holidays

#3 DavidsMuse

DavidsMuse

Contract

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:11 AM

What's supposed to happen today:

• David has developed a new medical device, but will he be able to convince Joe to put him back on the staff at Pine Valley Hospital?
  • While working together, Zach and Lea unlock a secret password to a website that shows the hell Cassandra has been going through since being abducted by sex traffickers.
  • Uri learns some disturbing information about Cassandra and decides that she has to go, but it’s not exactly what Cassandra has in mind. Will she ever find her way home?
  • Will Miranda finally learn the truth about her father?

#4 Khan

Khan

"May I use your telephone?"

• Members
  • 18,573 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:24 AM

The secret password?  I-C-E-P-R-I-N-C-E-S-S.  ;)

Is Alexander Cambias still alive?  If so, I think it'd be AWESOME if he were the one to contact Miranda and tell him all about Michael (or, at least, his version).

#5 cassadine1991

cassadine1991

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:32 AM

The secret password?  I-C-E-P-R-I-N-C-E-S-S.  wink.png

Is Alexander Cambias still alive?  If so, I think it'd be AWESOME if he were the one to contact Miranda and tell him all about Michael (or, at least, his version).

I assume he's still alive, but he's in prison for the Satin Slayer murders

#6 Khan

Khan

"May I use your telephone?"

• Members
  • 18,573 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:37 AM

I assume he's still alive, but he's in prison for the Satin Slayer murders

That's what I thought.  Oh, yes.  I DEFINITELY would like it if he were to contact his granddaughter (from prison) and give her HIS version of events in order to turn her against Bianca and Zach.  I never cared for the character OR his family; however, they're a part of AMC's history, so the show might as well use them. (I'd also like for AMC to pick up one of the many dangling threads and reveal just what the heck he meant about not being Dixie's actual killer.)

Edited by Khan, 27 May 2013 - 02:48 AM.

#7 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,286 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:00 AM

The episode is up icon1.gif cool.png 

http://www.hulu.com/watch/494253

#8 alexisfan07

alexisfan07

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 9,418 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:10 AM

Watching! Yay no Pete and Celia. Nice to have a breather from Jesse too. Like the cast mix for today. smile.png

Edited by alexisfan07, 27 May 2013 - 03:10 AM.

#9 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,286 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

LOL @ Miranda's mention of the Miranda Center. I wish they elaborated on that more and gave us insight on what exactly Miranda knows about it.

#10 alexisfan07

alexisfan07

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 9,418 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

Glad to hear Bianca is still working for them and now we know why she has to leave town

Not really feeling Lea, there's stiff and then there's too stiff

#11 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,286 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:20 AM

Vincent I is stellar in this ep

I could care less about Lea. UGH! Zach saying she was similar to Kendall. Get out

#12 alexisfan07

alexisfan07

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 9,418 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

Cass scenes again are disturbing sad.png

So if Bianca is leaving, when is the Kendall cameo gonna be? Maybe Wednesday? I have a feeling they might have cut it.

Edited by alexisfan07, 27 May 2013 - 03:24 AM.

#13 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,286 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:27 AM

OMG...what in the hell is Cara crying hysterically about in Dr Joes arms?! rolleyes.gif LOL. Wow Lindsay. Still love you tho.

I hope that hair twirling Snitch Ho gets what's coming to her.

I have a feeling they might have cut it.

Dont you dare say that ;'-( ;'-( ;'-( ;'-( ;'-( ;'-( ;'-(

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH, 27 May 2013 - 03:27 AM.

#14 kmr2013

kmr2013

Dayplayer

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

Liked the whole Zach and Lochman scene at the beginning. Always liked that sarcastic side of Zach. However, I think they are really pushing it too much with the scenes with him and Lea. His lines with her are like really bad come ons. It's like they are trying too hard.

So Brooke and Adam don't believe JR. Very interesting.

I don't think that this was Bianca's last scenes. I think they will probably be more spread out from here though. The nature of the emergency didn't sound like something that would keep her away too long.

Seriously Joe, you are approving of Cara's lies. And the whole keeping David away from the hospital. Didn't David own the hospital? Who owns it now?

#15 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,286 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

Cara's SON is with her mother in Puerto Rico :wub: ;'-)

#16 alexisfan07

alexisfan07

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 9,418 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:35 AM

Dont you dare say that ;'-( ;'-( ;'-( ;'-( ;'-( ;'-( ;'-(

I don't think that this was Bianca's last scenes. I think they will probably be more spread out from here though. The nature of the emergency didn't sound like something that would keep her away too long.

Well I hope they show the scenes with Kendall. I'm thinking perhaps Kendall lives in D.C. now and she meets up with her there or something. But it sure sounded like it was a tiny cameo, not drawn out scenes between the two.

#17 cassadine1991

cassadine1991

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:41 AM

Cara's SON is with her mother in Puerto Rico wub.png ;'-)

wonder if they'll cast her mom down the line???? would be interesting, it might be a GL actress, Saundra Santiago anyone??

#18 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,286 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

Good ep. The JR/AJ scenes were the highlight though I was a little underwhelmed by Ryan Bittle. 

Lea is annoying and I can't deal w/the Kendall comparisons by Zach. NEXT!

I loved David's scenes with Dr. Joe! VI was so good when David got pissy w/him laugh.png

Well I hope they show the scenes with Kendall. I'm thinking perhaps Kendall lives in D.C. now and she meets up with her there or something. But it sure sounded like it was a tiny cameo, not drawn out scenes between the two.

I really hope those weren't Bianca's last scenes & Kendall's were cut. IDC how short they are, I really just want to see her!! sad.png

wonder if they'll cast her mom down the line???? would be interesting, it might be a GL actress, Saundra Santiago anyone??

Her Mother was cast when the show was on ABC. Leticia Castillo played by Elena Campbell-Martinez

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH, 27 May 2013 - 03:45 AM.

#19 alexisfan07

alexisfan07

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 9,418 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:49 AM

Good ep. The JR/AJ scenes were the highlight though I was a little underwhelmed by Ryan Bittle. 

Lea is annoying and I can't deal w/the Kendall comparisons by Zach. NEXT!

I loved David's scenes with Dr. Joe! VI was so good when David got pissy w/him laugh.png

I really hope those weren't Bianca's last scenes & Kendall's were cut. IDC how short they are, I really just want to see her!! sad.png

Her Mother was cast when the show was on ABC. Leticia Castillo played by Elena Campbell-Martinez

I liked him but I thought Eric was laying it on a bit too thick in the scenes. And the kid needs a haircut, stat!

She is annoying but she became slightly less so towards the end of the episode. They need to build her character on her own before throwing her at Zach.

I loved them too! And the moment with Joe and Cara. Just wish Tad was here for Joe to interact with as well.

Me too. We'll probably be able to tell if Eden is out of the credits by next Wednesday. Speaking of people I miss, bring Adam back! I hate not knowing how long it will be till we see him again.

I forget, was the mom on ABC's show? I remember there being a webisode or something with Griffin and Cara and their mom too.

Edited by alexisfan07, 27 May 2013 - 03:49 AM.

#20 cassadine1991

cassadine1991

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

I liked him but I thought Eric was laying it on a bit too thick in the scenes. And the kid needs a haircut, stat!

She is annoying but she became slightly less so towards the end of the episode. They need to build her character on her own before throwing her at Zach.

I loved them too! And the moment with Joe and Cara. Just wish Tad was here for Joe to interact with as well.

Me too. We'll probably be able to tell if Eden is out of the credits by next Wednesday. Speaking of people I miss, bring Adam back! I hate not knowing how long it will be till we see him again.

I forget, was the mom on ABC's show? I remember there being a webisode or something with Griffin and Cara and their mom too.

found a video of an episode with Griffin and Cara's mom 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: All My Children, TOLN, Prospect Park, Itunes, Hulu, Hulu Plus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users