Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Khan

Articles on Don Wallace (Ex-Writer/Producer/Director, OLTL & EON)

10 posts in this topic

Apparently, he wrote THE scene in daytime history -- the one where Karen Wolek confessed to the whole damn world how she got her back into her living.

http://www.yourobserver.com/news/longboat-key/Neighborhood/0725201220887/Neighbors-Don-Wallace

http://www.plymouthharbor.org/blog/index.php/2013/04/zest_for_life_with_peggy_and_don_wallace/

Edited by Khan

He's still alive, I wonder what other past writers from the 50s-70s are still around?

No, he doesn't want to be a consultant on the new OLTL :P

Sam Hall is still around I believe--his last interview where he kinda hated soaps was from just a while back. Wisner Washam is as well, he writes odd sounding eBooks on amazon.

No, he doesn't want to be a consultant on the new OLTL tongue.png

Sam Hall is still around I believe--his last interview where he kinda hated soaps was from just a while back. Wisner Washam is as well, he writes odd sounding eBooks on amazon.

I kind of got that he doesn't.. wow... even Sam Hall..

i wonder what got them to hate soaps

I'm exagerating. I doubt Don or Wisner hate soaps--they just don't want or need the work.

As for Sam I'm putting words in his mouth--he just, from what i remember, came off very cynical and saw his soap ariting, although he was largely very good at it, purely as a job--not a love or something to be proud of, which makes me wonder if he'd wanna be a consultant when they already have Agnes, he would make very little money, etc.

Edited by EricMontreal22

I'm exagerating. I doubt Don or Wisner hate soaps--they just don't want or need the work.

As for Sam I'm putting words in his mouth--he just, from what i remember, came off very cynical and saw his soap ariting, although he was largely very good at it, purely as a job--not a love or something to be proud of, which makes me wonder if he'd wanna be a consultant when they already have Agnes, he would make very little money, etc.

really...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0