Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Days: How did the Ali McIntyre storyline end?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 juppiter

juppiter

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

I was watching this period on YouTube, I remember loving this storyline and sure enough it is just as good as I remembered if not better. Unfortunately YouTube doesn't get past Ali deciding to bring charges against Mike. I remember it didn't go to trial, there was just an arbitration in the hospital boardroom (lol) but I can't for the life of me remember if she won her case and what became of her... since I don't remember it leads me to believe this great storyline had a lackluster ending. Anyone remember?

#2 soapfan770

soapfan770

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,352 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

If I recall right, Ali's mother discovered the Carrie Reed Barbie doll and realized how nutty Ali was. When confronted Ali fessed up, the charges against Mike got dropped, and Claire had Ali checked into a mental clinic. Mike immediately left town for a month and then came back when he and Carrie had their infamous riding on horseback in the sunset to the airport ending. It was a good story but I suppose the ending got lost in the shuffle going on there in the fall of '99 ie dropping Kate/Nicholas/Billie when it was just heating up, Victor's return etc.

#3 juppiter

juppiter

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

Thank you!!!

#4 Sindacco

Sindacco

Contract

• Members
  • 924 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

If I recall right, Ali's mother discovered the Carrie Reed Barbie doll and realized how nutty Ali was. When confronted Ali fessed up, the charges against Mike got dropped, and Claire had Ali checked into a mental clinic. Mike immediately left town for a month and then came back when he and Carrie had their infamous riding on horseback in the sunset to the airport ending. It was a good story but I suppose the ending got lost in the shuffle going on there in the fall of '99 ie dropping Kate/Nicholas/Billie when it was just heating up, Victor's return etc.

Before it ended Ali took Carrie hostage. I don't remember if it was before of after that but Claire found Ali in the bathtub, she had slit her wrists and written MIKE on the wall with her own blood.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Dr Neil Curtis

Dr Neil Curtis

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

I liked Claire wish she would have stuck around.

#6 soapfan770

soapfan770

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,352 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

Oh yeah Claire was played by Marla Adams and was quite good.

I didn't remember her holding Carrie hostage but I do remember towards the end Ali did have Mike all tied up in her car and trying to kill him must have been the same time.

#7 AMCHistory

AMCHistory

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:13 PM

Before it ended Ali took Carrie hostage. I don't remember if it was before of after that but Claire found Ali in the bathtub, she had slit her wrists and written MIKE on the wall with her own blood.

Posted Image

Holy Christie, that whole outfit is not flattering for a very beautiful woman. Talk about mom jeans.

#8 Shawn

Shawn

Proud Days Fan 1987-Present

• Members
  • 5,934 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

Holy Christie, that whole outfit is not flattering for a very beautiful woman. Talk about mom jeans.

LOL So true. I loved her hair style back then, though in this pic it isn't showcased very well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users