Sunset Beach Discussion Thread

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He was the worst. If the show had continued for many years, I bet he we would've been stuck with him. I'd add Eddie Cibrian and Joyce Guy to your list of awesome actors under appreciated. JG brought Mrs. Moreau to life, and she gelled with all of the handful of actors she crossed paths with. Especially SB. She had chemistry with everyone.

They did, but I think they missed the boat with Annie and Tim. They sizzled together. Again, SB had chemistry with everyone. It also wouldn't have locked Tim in that constant merry-go-round with Meg.

I wasn't a fan of Ricardo's revenge plot. I think that was a bit of lazy direction to take the story/characters.

CCF24072012_00021-22.png

• Members

Actually, I can see why you may have that view about CR, but honestly, if you watch him playing Derek while playing Ben, too, you'll see just how good he can be, especially Derek's return in '99 - he was a lot darker the second go around.

• Members

I liked Sarah but I fel they didnt know what they wanted her to be. Like was she a heroine or villian? She was presented like one of the good guys but she did some horrible thigns and its almost as if they were modelling her on Annie complete with the lying, scheming and fantasies. I think she could have used a rival but the closest we got was her getting jealous of Meg and sticking her nose in Maria's business (bc of Meg). It could have been interesting if she went up against Annie

• Members

She was pale in comparison to Annie, but they could have been great rivals. If the show had lived on, there were so many possibilities.

She was a bad girl disguised as a good one; they could have easily brought out her bad side even more had they, possibly, actually paired her up with Jude.

• Members

He's consistent - always popping up in one show or another. It's just a shame that most of the shows he appears in never last long enough to make him a bigger name, or his character never lasts long in the show. Shame The Playboy Club (I think that was its name), wasn't a better show for NBC.