Rock Star INXS: Suzie McNeil News

R!ck

• Members

Here's a message from her website...

I am back in L.A., now, to continue wheelin' and dealin' on my career and to find the best path for release of my new CD. While back in Canada, I loved seeing my family and friends again, not to mention the beauty of the Ontario north. This time back, I was aware of the Canadian accent that I don't hear much in L.A. ... I thought that part was kind of 'funny'.

Rock on, everyone.

Suzie

Suzie recorded her CD with Producer John Kalodner (AC/DC, White Zombie, Aerosmith, Santana, Journey, Chicago, Heart, Black Crowes)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marty - They released their debut album, Marty Casey and Lovehammers, on 24 January 2006 and are still opening for INXS

Jordis - Has signed a recording contract with Sony Music, with an album due out in the summer. She's also signed endorsement deals for Adidas and iPod.

Tara - Tara will be making a guest appearance in the video for Neverending White Lights new single, "Angels and Saints", the follow-up to their #1 hit "The Grace". Tara will also co-host "Road to Rockstar" with ET Canada's Rick Campanelli, which follows this year's hopefuls as they audition for "Rockstar: Supernova".

Heather - Heather is preparing to tour in support of her own music and her latest CD "Grits n’ Pulp".

Haven't heard anything about Ty, Mig, Deanna, Jessica, Brandon, Daphna, Neal, Wil, or Dana

• Members

I like Suzie, but I did think she was a little over-rated. J. D. Fortune and Marty Casey were the best and deserved the final 2 spots. Glad INXS is doing good, but wish they could do better in pop music, but oh, well. I was hoping Marty would break out, but his song didn't even make the Top 50 on the Rock chart. Such a shame for a very talented guy.

• Members

Marty Casey isn't touring with Inxs anymore. I know that they toured with Inxs in the US but not in Canada. Inxs just played a show in Edmonton last Tuesday and Scott Stapp opened for them. I would of went if Marty Casey and the Lovehammers were opening for them. Their CD is great......it's too bad that it didn't do that well on the charts.

Archived