Big Brother Australia

Cheap21

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After nearly giving Camilla heart failure BB has invited Camilla to lunch as she the 1,500th HM to go into the diary room and she was able to invite 3 friends.

Well we know what three friends she has choosen lol.

And now while the four remaining HM's are enjoying lunch in the diary room with BB there are some surprises happening in the house.

• Members

I just got caught up to the Finale. I wanted Max out before Chris bc I thought he was the most annoying housemate this year. I hated his life and the smile that was forever plastered on his face. Good thing the public got it right on Sunday. I was also happy that David wasnt in the final 2. I could have sworn he would have been the one with all those save votes.

I liked the final 2. I really wanted Camilla to win bc I felt she deserved it. Too bad. Im not upset about Jamie though bc he was a good guy. How much does Camilla win? Wow, I had no idea Danielle could sing and she was actually pretty good. Anyone else think she looks like Leann Rhimes? I liked the finale but it sucks that Ashley and John were omited. I really wanted to see them again but its understandable considering what happened

• Members

Yes I loved the way that BB ended this time, Jamie and Camilla being pampered and all the house mates apart from Ashley and John coming back.

The only thing that really pissed me off was that the last hour of BB coinsided with the finale of Desperate Housewives here and since the cable goes through my VCR I was only able to watch one. DH won out but I did switch over to BB during the ad breaks.

Not sure what Camilla gets, I think that she just may get prize's like the other HM's got.

Archived