• Members
Posted (edited)

Yes (or at least it happened in the clusterfuck that was 1994 when he was on the committee HW-ing team), Ed had a blackout from accidentally drinking and later mistakenly thought he had caused a car accident that temporarily left Dylan blind. 

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know Finn was a drug addict and therefore doesn't drink but was alcohol ever his actual problem?

He's a much better actor than Paevey, but still comes off like a juvenile manchild.

• Members

I don't believe so, but it's clear there is going to be an intent for him drinking... at least, from my POV, which could lead to a spiral and [hopeful] exit.

Hence why, realistically, he should've been a Nathan recast, instead of a new character.

• Members

Nah...Chase is thinking.....She doesn't touch me in bed. We've never made love and I'm gay and want Spanelli instead but he loves Jason. 

What am doing getting married!!!!????

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
Posted (edited)

I LIVE FOR YOUR COMMENTS. Can't stop laughing. BTW - that screenshot is HOT. My favorite kind of constipated. 

Edited by Maxim

• Members
Posted (edited)

5/20/2024 Sonny is horrified. Blaze consoles Kristina. Jason summons Carly. Gregory apologizes to Finn. Anna confronts Brennan.

5/21/2024 Alexis and Diane prepare to present their case. Kristina pleads with Michael. Dex has a big decision to make. Finn faces a difficult task. Sonny seeks Dante's help.

5/22/2024 Liz is alarmed. Alexis is thrown for a loop. Dante issues a warning to Sonny. Ava gets key intel. Kristina makes an offer.

5/23/2024 Carly stonewalls Anna. Alexis has her day in court. Gio makes a move. Kristina shares her fears.

5/24/2024 Molly and TJ go on a date. Liz can't shake her concern. Portia is conflicted. Cody and Stella support Tracy.

(This comes from a poster on Twi/X who says they are the official previews. She gets them right after the air show on Fridays. Ref: https://x.com/brookelynn74/status/1791553254276431900 ) 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
more

• Members

The above post by Donna for dailies week of May 20
agrees with listings from zap2it.com and soapoperanews.net.

Fyi, soapoperanews.net has these episode numbers:

Monday, May 20 - Episode #15471

Tuesday, May 21 - Episode #15472

Wednesday, May 22 - Episode #15472A

Thursday, May 23 - Episode #15473

Friday, May 24 - Episode #15474

Note the "A" for Wed. May 22, perhaps that's an insert episode?

• Members

Thanks, Jane, this is good to know. This means it is likely so, when she says they are "official". I will be paying attention to her Fri. afternoon posts from now on. She gets them really seemingly FAST. 

I am interested in these inserts. I wonder what & why they are doing this sorta often. So, if I catch your drift, you're thinking A is for Added. 

• Members

I'm not sure this qualifies as spoiler material. But, we'll just see. All it is, is that the new cast photos are finally UP!! On the usual site, ABC press, Gallery, dated 5-20-24. Included Blaze, Natalia, Brennan, Cates of course, Lois, many but not all of the kids, ... James, Donna, Jake, an Aiden, Danny, ... Here's just a few, sampling, all posed similarly. Now, where the heck should I have posted this news?

Please register in order to view this content