The Yummy Corner

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I felt like eating something late... and since everyone is asleep... I just put this baby in the oven  and it was SO YUMMY.  

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh, these burgers loook so yummy when I checked them out. The pizza was amazing, yes, very very spicy and hot... which I loved... These frozen pizzas are nothing in comparison to the frozen pizzas my mother used to warm up 20 years ago. The technology has improved so much, I swear some of them are better than restaurant ones.But I TRY not to eat frozen food. I ate sooo much cherries today... BTW... I can't wait till they are completely in seasons so I can indulge more and more. 

• Members

I had one vegan nugget burger with extra jalapenos... fries and coke... 

I AM STILL stuffed. It WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD. Like literally the best I've tasted ever. I ate the vegan option since my husband is vegan and I'm trying to copy him lately. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I gag from some of these vegan options and usually say NO, but this time I tasted my husband's burger and it was so amazing I decided to have one too... then put it in a menu.

Try this vegan nugget one and add jalapenos! And some barbeque sauce. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM.