• Last Reply
  • Members

I am guessing............

Maya, Fancy, Noah

Theresa, Ethan, Gwen

Luis, Sheridan, Chris

Pilar, Martin, Katherine

Whitney, Jessica, Simone

And someone random like Chad or Alistair.

But I'd love it if Sam and Ivy got involved and then Grace somehow came back due to all of this. Wouldn't it be great if she was the hooded person and revealed everything about Ivy and Kay? :lol: I'd love it.

• Members

KR you are probably close or or right on. They need to send their major players but I heard Charity and Garce may return in this story but nothing official. This does sound good and I will play along. Passions needs something like this because the show is kinda dull right now and going into spring and summer something like this is needed to get things going. I just hope the secrets revealed and big shockers are not something stupid, convoluted, or just there for shock and awe. JER needs to give payoffs to these long running plots. I hope Beth returns too. I still think Antonio is the monk. If this is writter like JER writes Days, it will be good or should be.

• Members

SOD has a small article on this story confirming the 16 characters going. Here they are:

Theresa

Ethan

Whitney

Chad (UGH)

Simone

Paloma (YES!!!)

Jessica (UGH)

Spike (UGH)

Fancy

Noah

Maya

The other characters will be new characters and a few characters from the past. They also said the monk is the catalyst for huge story that involves much of the cast and that the reveal will be very important. The characters should be making their way to Italy soon.

SOW also says that Passions doesn't know what they are going to do about MW"s maternity leavve. She is due at the end of May. I also heard on some other boards that my girl Lindsey Hartley is pregnant again.

In regards to the people going to Italy, most of them are characters I hate so this story already seems like its gonna be bad. Other then Theresa, Ethan, Fancy, Noah, Maya, Paloma, Whitney, and Simone I could care less. I will watch it and wait and see then judge but the character choice are weird. I can;t beleive Sam, Ivy, Sheridan (maternity leave probably affected that), Luis, Chris, Fox, Kay, and Miguel are not involved. I also wonder why Gwen isn;t going-I wonder if there is trouble for Ethan and Gwen. I am sure Ethan and Theresa will be getting it on now. I just hope they don't focus way too much on this story since the characters involved are not to my liking and especially since most of the big characters are staying back. I find it funny how other then Maya, Fancy, Noah, Theresa, and Ethan-all the other characters going are characters that have been back burnered of late. I wish Tabby and Endora went too-that would save it. The monk being someone big and the story being decent is the only thing that could make this good now.

Archived